cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Us roaming not working help!

So this morning I purchase a 1gb add on I have verified that it shows up under my add ons. I am currently in the states and the data is not working. I have tried both at&t and T-Mobile. I have tried rebooting the phone. I have verified that data roaming is on and it is still not working. Any ideas?

Re: Us roaming not working help!

I've been having a similar issue with US data. I'm currently in the states and have only used about half of my data according to my account summary. As of yesterday evening, I can no longer use data on ATT or Tmobile.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Sounds like an APN thing, I know there are instructions in this forum somewhere to set yourself up for data roaming...

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Shazia_K needs to help you.

Working with mary_m

Tried pulling sim and rebooting.

APN is correct
Oracle

Sounds like a bigger issue then wrong APN as I am reading several members that are currently in the states are having this problem

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Having the same issue! I have tried all the options listed on another thread and still no luck. 

I've used a small fraction of my data as per my account details. 

Text and call working just fine, but data is a no go. Need resolved asap, such an annoyance to be data paralyzed while travelling after proactively taking add-on were purchased. 

@Shazia_K please help, sending PM also. 

Retraité / Retired

I will be looking into it and submitting a ticket @driveside, I wil provide you with more info via private message!

Thank you for your patience,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

I also am experiencing the same issue. I have been using data without issue the last two days but it suddenly stopped working this morning with 400mb left on my account.
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am having the same issue. Navigating the streets of Los Angeles without my Google maps isn't fu!

I guess I need to send a pm to a mod?
Tags (1)