cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Us roaming calling add on cutting out after 20 seconds of calling

lulungyan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I added the US calling add on and phone calls don't last for more than 20 seconds at a time. Anyone have this issue or know a fix?

3 REPLIES 3

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@lulungyan we never heard back from you...?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@lulungyan please sign into your self-serve account, click on the "Plans and add-ons" tab, and have a look at the "My add-ons" section in the middle of the page.  Do you see the US Roaming Talk listed more than once?  This is a known cause of this issue.  Contact the moderator team via private message and ask them to remove one, and you should be able to make calls normally.  You can learn how here: How to Get Help - Community

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@lulungyan  a écrit :

I added the US calling add on and phone calls don't last for more than 20 seconds at a time. Anyone have this issue or know a fix?

So you are in US now...Did you try to restart your phone? Did you try to put your phone on LOST/STOLEN in your self-serve account tab PLAN/OPTIONS? Close your phone few minutes and open it and reactivate your service.

If yes and nothing helped you can have help with the moderator here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and explain what happened with details. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days..

Need Help? Let's chat.