cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Us roaming add on talk only

Nikita
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi. 

We are in ontario. Not in our home province.  Today i bought a plan on 3 accounts for talk us roaming 8$.  I wad yold here in forum that if i have a us roaming plan add on it will also work in Canada.   Im still in Ontario and nothing works.  Soon i aill be leaving to us wwit no wifi.

We purchased the plan, .It says  no plan.  But when u come to rebuy it that option is not there. I cant choose talk us roaming. Its not there.  I have turned on data roaming .   Help! 

2 REPLIES 2

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@NDesai the confusion is probably around the 200 and 400 min Long Distance add-ons, which while are intended to call the USA (200 min add on) and USA+18 international countries (400 min add on), can also be used to make long distance calls to other Canadian numbers...   ...but of course all within Canada.  i can see how someone might misread some of that and think it's the roaming talk add-on that does this, but as you rightly pointed out, it definitely is not.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Nikita I am not sure who told you that US roaming add-on will work in Canada, but it was wrong information given to you. US roaming add-ons can only be used while you are roaming in US. If you want to call other provinces in Canada and US while you are somewhere in Canada, you will need to purchase either 200 or 400 min long distance add-on. 

Get in touch with the Moderator_Team and see if they can make any adjustment to your accounts.

Need Help? Let's chat.