cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Us Roaming

Gerry_P
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I'm presently on the 9th day of my USA talk/text/data add on. I've added $20 funds to my account and was wondering if a moderator can step in and continue my service tomorrow so that I don't have to wait the 24 hrs?

7 REPLIES 7

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

This can only be done with a moderator as only one roaming add on can be active at one time. Click ?, bottom right, follow instructions to submit a ticket. Wait time is now usually within an hour as responses have gotten quicker.

Gerry_P
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Sorry I forgot to respond. It was taken care of promptly by a moderator. Added another 10 day package with no interruption of service at all.

giggles
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did submit a ticket.  No response.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@Gerry_P wrote:

I'm presently on the 9th day of my USA talk/text/data add on. I've added $20 funds to my account and was wondering if a moderator can step in and continue my service tomorrow so that I don't have to wait the 24 hrs?

@Gerry_P I like your proactive approach. Please keep us informed of the outcome.

To submit a ticket to Moderators: Click the green question mark at bottom and enter your question into SIMon. Answer the prompts until you get to the Contact Us button, click it and a Submit Ticket button should appear.

If you encounter problems with submitting a ticket, you can send a private message to Moderators, but this alternate contact method may have longer response time.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Gerry_P  You need to submit a ticket and ask them to add the addon to your account. 

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Start a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon, to submit a ticket to the Moderator Team by clicking here.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Contact moderators and ask.

Simon.JPG

Need Help? Let's chat.