cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Us Roaming

Gerry_P
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I'm planning on purchasing the US talk/text/data add-on. It tells me to add funds first and then select the add-on.

If I am on auto-pay, do I still have to add funds first?

And also regarding the unlimited calling and texting, does this include calls/texts to and from Canada as well as calls within the US?

3 REPLIES 3

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Gerry_P , this is an illustrated guide of the add-on purchase process.  You will see the two step process in action.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/td-p/198974

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@Gerry_P wrote:

I'm planning on purchasing the US talk/text/data add-on. It tells me to add funds first and then select the add-on.

And also regarding the unlimited calling and texting, does this include calls/texts to and from Canada as well as calls within the US?

AutoPay is used only for your plan package.

You have to put money onto your Available Funds to buy Roaming Add-ons.
You can use the same credit card to do so.

The Roaming Add-on services can be used while you are in the USA only. You can make calls to both Canada and USA.

When you are in Canada, your regular plan services apply.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Gerry_P wrote:

Always manually add payment before any add-on. If you don't, you'll think you purchased, but you'll only top up and you'll have to go through process again. Autopay is only for plan. With roaming add-on, Canada and U.S. can be called and texted. Doesn't matter where someone calls or texts you from.

Need Help? Let's chat.