cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent: Plan Showing 6gb Instead of 12gb for 90 Day Plan - Out of Data!!

sp17
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there @Shazia_K | @Mary_M | @Saray_O

I switched over from Wind to Public Mobile during the first week of November, and then I bought the 90 Day Plan with 12 gb. On December 13, I received texts telling me I reached 75%, then soon after, 95% of my data, and I realized then that I only have 6 gb total available.

When I tried picking my plan and paying for it on the night of November 20, the site would not let me access that section of the website and showed an error message. So I chose my plan and paid for it soon after midnight, and I received my activation email at 12:41 am. I may be wrong on this, but I'm fairly certain that when I chose my plan, I was able to pick the 12 gb option and the total came to $120 for 90 days, which is the amount I paid. The only reason I switched from Wind was for this 12 gb promo, otherwise 6 gb for $120 isnt worth it for me.

I sent a private message to @Shazia_K yesterday afternoon using the same Subject title as this post, but it's showing as "Not Yet Read" so I decided to make this post. I have been without data for the past 8 days now which is a really major inconvenience for me, as I spend most of my time outside my home and without WiFi access. The sooner this urgent problem can get resolved, the better it will be for me. I really would like access to the other half of my 12 gb of data as early as possible.

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

@pd154 wrote:

Exactly the same as my problem!  Except I never use that much data, so not near my limit, but would like to get what i was offered and bought.

@pd154

It's been several months since the last 12GB promo... I'd assume that you'd have checked after signing up / changing plans that the additional data is applied. (And I'm a person who takes screen shots a lot if there is even the slightest chance that I might need to back up my claims.)

You can reach out to the moderator team and ask them to look into this - they are PM employees and can help with account issues. Working on a first come, first serve basis, they will get back to you as soon a they can.

Use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant information in your message, such as account number, phone number, detailed problem description.

More information on contacting the mods: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

pd154
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Exactly the same as my problem!  Except I never use that much data, so not near my limit, but would like to get what i was offered and bought.

sp17
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
@Shazia_K Thank you so much for getting to this so fast! 😄 I can't begin to tell you how excited I am to have data again haha

@CaNuCk07 Yeah, I know how busy things have been for the Moderators recently, so I wasn't expecting a reply all that soon. I'm super grateful that my problem got solved so soon after posting.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @sp17

I'm sorry to hear about this, 

Can you please reboot your phone? everything has been updated for you 😉 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

If you sent the PM yesterday hang tight they'll get to you soon!

Need Help? Let's chat.