cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Sprockett
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Upgraded Plan...credit for previous billing

I had my normal billing cycle occur on the 9th of this month, but just upgraded to a higher priced plan.  Will I receive the credit automatically back for the previously billed amount, since I was just billed an additional $50 for the upgraded plan?

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

Re: Upgraded Plan...credit for previous billing

 @Sprockett : No. This is a prepaid service. No pro-rating. I'm not sure other prepaid services would pro-rate either.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Re: Upgraded Plan...credit for previous billing

Sorry @Sprockett, PM is a prepaid service and they don't refund.

 

When you select change plan, you have a choice to change immediately or change at the next cycle.  You probably have selected Change Immediately.   With this choice, it will change to the new plan immediately and charge the new plan charge.  The unused portion from the old plan would be forfeited.

 

  

Sprockett
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Upgraded Plan...credit for previous billing

I see.  Thanks for your prompt response.

S--S
Mayor / Maire

Re: Upgraded Plan...credit for previous billing

@Sprockett 

at public mobile is prepaid service,
and When you select change plan, do you have a choice to change immediately or change at the next cycle. if you selected Change Immediately,,

and when you do Upgraded new Plan you will losing billing cycle occur on the 9th of this month, 

but i suggest you to contact customer service by Moderator Team,

they will help you and maybe the can give a credit for it , try it you will nothing to lose,

 

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to customer service by Moderator Team

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

 

you Have To Submit a Ticket To Customer Service by Moderator Team,

 

Here’s how to contact customer service by Moderator Team,

  • Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click HERE to get started.
  • or you can send a private message to Moderator Team  by Click HERE
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

 

  • please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service.

 

      Good Luck

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Re: Upgraded Plan...credit for previous billing

@S--S....I think the chances of this customer getting a refund are very slim, at best. Once you select the "Change plan now"...you're committed. No refunds or prorating.

But...like the wisen'ed z10user says...strange things happen here.

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

Re: Upgraded Plan...credit for previous billing

 @hairbag1 : In this case, the OP intentionally upgraded their plan in the presence of all the warnings and the two choices. They chose immediate. Case closed. But I am often surprised at how the company is able to do goodwill gestures of some sort.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Re: Upgraded Plan...credit for previous billing


@z10user4 wrote:

 @hairbag1 : In this case, the OP intentionally upgraded their plan in the presence of all the warnings and the two choices. They chose immediate. Case closed. But I am often surprised at how the company is able to do goodwill gestures of some sort.


Yep. IMO ...don't see need to keep giving OP false hope of recovering a refund.

softech
Mayor / Maire

Re: Upgraded Plan...credit for previous billing


@hairbag1 wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

 @hairbag1 : In this case, the OP intentionally upgraded their plan in the presence of all the warnings and the two choices. They chose immediate. Case closed. But I am often surprised at how the company is able to do goodwill gestures of some sort.


Yep. IMO ...don't see need to keep giving OP false hope of recovering a refund.


I guess we can always open ticket with Mod and this can always be the ultimate solution  🙂

 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Re: Upgraded Plan...credit for previous billing


@softech wrote:

@hairbag1 wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

 @hairbag1 : In this case, the OP intentionally upgraded their plan in the presence of all the warnings and the two choices. They chose immediate. Case closed. But I am often surprised at how the company is able to do goodwill gestures of some sort.


Yep. IMO ...don't see need to keep giving OP false hope of recovering a refund.


I guess we can always open ticket with Mod and this can always be the ultimate solution  🙂

 


IMO...if one customer gets a refund...we should all get refunds when we made the mistake.

Customer is given ample time/warning to consider his purchase before making his selection. .

Need Help? Let's chat.