cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating my data plan

Argoth
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm trying to update my data plan so that I can remember the day of the month that the plan resets on. However, the only option online is to update your data plan at the beginning of the next billing period. I ran through all my data this month specifically so I could update it early. Is there a way to do this?

5 REPLIES 5

Ardbeg
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have had the same issue but ended up just putting a reminder on the calander on my phone.

The dates move around do thats the best you can do.

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

you can renew plan early through MOD by sending them a private message. you only can change to different plan by doing early renewal in this case you will forfeit your mins and $. You also can purchase data add on, but it is kind of expensive. 

ZfromVanC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

As others have said, the plan length is 30 days so its not always on the same day every month because some months have 29 or 31 days.

If you still want to start your next payment cycle early, you can do that by contacting the Moderators and they will be able to do that for you:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Keep in mind it can take up to a day to hear back from them, they are quite busy.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Argoth wrote:

I'm trying to update my data plan so that I can remember the day of the month that the plan resets on. However, the only option online is to update your data plan at the beginning of the next billing period. I ran through all my data this month specifically so I could update it early. Is there a way to do this?

Very rarely will it be on the same day of the month.  They are 30 day plans so the day shifts each month.  Except for months with 30 days the next month your payment will be the same day.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Argoth wrote:

It's a 30 day renewal...not a month. It floats around.

You would need to do an immediate plan change to set a new date or let it suspend until you unsuspend on a new date.

Keep in mind that you lose and reset all re$ources on an immediate plan change.

Need Help? Let's chat.