cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlimited minutes with the $15 plan

Edsport
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Are the unlimited minutes for anytime of the day or just after 6 PM?

6 REPLIES 6

Edsport

You can buy 500 mins for $5 and those keep getting carried over until they are used up...

electrical2771

First of all where is the OP even coming up with this "after 6pm" nonsense? I believe, and correct me if I am wrong, that only Virgin Mobile still has these stone-age plans?

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@Edsport wrote:

Many moons ago there used to be plans with Telus that gave unlimited minutes after 6pm to 9am and on week ends for unlimited calling inbound and outbound for all of BC and AB. The plan then, in 2000, was $49 a month...but the regular call costs were outrageous. My bill was sometimes $200 a month. 

I think those plans are no longer offered by any one. 

BTW the $15 plan has unlimited in/out texts and inbound calls. If 100 minutes outbound are close to your needs then also look at a couple of $5 500 minute Canada Wide calling add-ons. The unused minutes roll over month the month until all used up. 

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I got excited there for a second and thought the OP was pointing out that unlimited (outgoing) minutes was being added to the $15 plan. 🙂 Now THAT would be a nice announcement!

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Edsport wrote:

@Edsport 

Absolutely ANYTIME -

Anyone can call YOU (incoming Unlimited calls) any time of day 24-hours in this plan.

The outgoing calls 100 minutes, that you can make are ALSO 24-hours - no time of day limits. 🙂

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Edsport 

When you dial and call out, you get 100 minutes anytime.

When you answer the phone for receiving a call, unlimited minutes are anytime of the day.

There's no mention of 6pm anywhere for the current $15 plan.  Hopefully this helps!  🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.