cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlimited international calling

frustrated4
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I paid for 200 minutes international calling a few days ago and I am being told I do not have that added to my account.  It has been paid for.  How do I access it?  I tried adding a 1 to the 10 digit number but still getting the same message.

7 REPLIES 7

@frustrated4 wrote:

Canada.  One province to another.

@frustrated4Ok that is the correct add-on. So maybe you added the funds to your account but you did not purchase the add-on yet. If that is the case then do the following:

You can purchase Add-Ons by dialing *611, or by signing in to your Self-Serve account. 

Dial *611 on your phone, and follow the prompts to buy the Add-On. You will need your 4-digit account PIN to purchase an Add-On. You selected your PIN when you activated your account.

Self-Serve
To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:
Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!

frustrated4
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Canada.  One province to another.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@frustrated4 wrote:

I paid for 200 minutes international calling a few days ago and I am being told I do not have that added to my account.  It has been paid for.  How do I access it?  I tried adding a 1 to the 10 digit number but still getting the same message.

@frustrated4 Are you calling a US/Canadian number or another country?

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@frustrated4 wrote:

There's no 200 minutes international calling add on, but there's 400 minutes international calling add on.  Before you add 400 minutes international calling add on, make sure the calling country is in the list. When make international call or text, dial 011+country code+area code+phone number.

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

What does your account overview say? Buying an add-on is a two step process.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974/hig...

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@frustrated4 wrote:

The 200 minutes are for Canada and the US only.  The 400 minute option is for calling the 18 international countries that PM can call

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

See post below.

Need Help? Let's chat.