cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlimited incoming on $15 plan

Itsmynumber
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I will be traveling out of province soon.  Will my unlimited incoming cover calls I receive out of my home province or will they be deducted from my 100 Canada Wide minute?

6 REPLIES 6

jonfirlotte
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The incoming call minutes are unlimited for that plan. 

@geopublic wrote:

@Itsmynumber wrote:

I will be traveling out of province soon.  Will my unlimited incoming cover calls I receive out of my home province or will they be deducted from my 100 Canada Wide minute?

@Itsmynumber  On that plan any calls received from anywhere in the world are free.

Only if the phone is still inside CANADA, possibly just over the US border, still connected to a Telus or Bell tower.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Itsmynumber wrote:

@Itsmynumber  On that plan any calls received from anywhere in the world are free.

Itsmynumber
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you.  I will be traveling soon.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Itsmynumber wrote:

No need to worry about any home province stuff. None of that applies because the plan is Canada-wide calling.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@ItsmynumberIf you have the $15 plan, then it is unlimited incoming call no matter where you are in Canada.

Need Help? Let's chat.