cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlimited incoming minutes?

Sim81
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Am I not supposed to be getting unlimited incoming minutes? For some reason the minutes from incoming calls seem to be deducted from my total 100 minutes. I'm on the $15/month plan.

17 REPLIES 17

@Anonymous wrote:

Here's your mix-up. "Roll over" isn't a thing in plan details. It's a thing in add-on details. I don't actually like the term. I prefer saying stays on your account.

See my post, directly above yours, and pay particular attention to the last part of it, starting at "BUT, when re-reading my post,". 😜 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CannonFodder wrote:

I've seen this "roll over" thing mentioned several times on the forums, but unless I've overlooked it, I haven't seen that mentioned in the plan details. If I haven't missed that somewhere, shouldn't that be made known in the plan details, so potential customers can make an informed decision on what plan and potential add-ons they might want to go with.....

Here's your mix-up. "Roll over" isn't a thing in plan details. It's a thing in add-on details. I don't actually like the term. I prefer saying stays on your account.

@wetcoaster wrote:

@CannonFodder wrote:

@dabr wrote:

You could also add the $5/500 Canadian minutes add-on to supplement your plan.  All domestic add-ons (inc.free promo) are non-expiry and will only be used when you've depleted your plan minutes.  Any unused add-on data/mins will roll over every month and stay with your account until completely depleted.

I've seen this "roll over" thing mentioned several times on the forums, but unless I've overlooked it, I haven't seen that mentioned in the plan details. If I haven't missed that somewhere, shouldn't that be made known in the plan details, so potential customers can make an informed decision on what plan and potential add-ons they might want to go with.....

You are mixing things up here.

* Metered plan features (such as the 100 outgoing minutes and 250MB in the case of the $15 plan) are reset at renewal.

* In Canada add-ons (200/400/500 minutes, 200MB/1GB) will carry over until used up. And as @hairbag1 mentioned, it's mentioned in the add-on description. 

Au contraire, I'm NOT mixing things up - I read that we were talking about add-ons, and that's what I asked about.... I'm well aware that the $15 plan's minutes and data reset on a monthly basis.... BUT, when re-reading my post, I can see how you were mixed-up about my mix-up! 😉 😆 

@wetcoaster wrote:

@CannonFodder wrote:

@dabr wrote:

You could also add the $5/500 Canadian minutes add-on to supplement your plan.  All domestic add-ons (inc.free promo) are non-expiry and will only be used when you've depleted your plan minutes.  Any unused add-on data/mins will roll over every month and stay with your account until completely depleted.

* Metered plan features (such as the 100 outgoing minutes and 250MB in the case of the $15 plan) are reset at renewal.

* In Canada add-ons (200/400/500 minutes, 200MB/1GB) will carry over until used up. And as @hairbag1 mentioned, it's mentioned in the add-on description. 

No, I'm NOT mixing things up - I read that we were talking about add-ons, and that's what I asked about.... I'm well aware that the $15 plan's minutes and data reset on a monthly basis.... BUT, when re-reading my post, I can see how you were mixed-up about my mix-up! 😉 😆 

@wetcoaster wrote:

@CannonFodder wrote:

@dabr wrote:

No, I'm NOT mixing things up - I read that we were talking about add-ons, and that's what I asked about.... I'm well aware that the $15 plan's minutes and data reset on a monthly basis.... BUT, when re-reading my post, I can see how you were mixed-up about my mix-up! 😉 😆 

@hairbag1 wrote:

Top of page, click "Plans"...scroll down to "Add-ons"... read the details...

In Canada Long Distance Add-Ons

Any unused minutes will roll over to your next cycle.

Ok, it turns out I DID overlook that.... thanks for the heads-up! 👍 

@CannonFodder wrote:

@dabr wrote:

Top of page, click "Plans"...scroll down to "Add-ons"... read the details...

In Canada Long Distance Add-Ons

Any unused minutes will roll over to your next cycle.

@CannonFodder wrote:

And as I mentioned in another thread, when I went to activate at the local(Mission, BC) London Drugs, NEITHER of the two reps in their cell phone dept. were even aware that PM had changed the $15 plan to allow unlimited incoming minutes. So out of curiosity, how recently did this change to the $15 plan take place?

This occrred back in April.  It's not a change in the old plan, but in the system, it's codes as a new/different plan. That means that anyone who subscribed to to  a $15 plan before that time needed to request a change to the new plan get the unlimited incoming calls.

@dabr wrote:

@dabr wrote:

@torontokris wrote:

What did the old $15 plan include? 

Same as the current $15 plan but without unlimited incoming minutes.

And as I mentioned in another thread, when I went to activate at the local(Mission, BC) London Drugs, NEITHER of the two reps in their cell phone dept. were even aware that PM had changed the $15 plan to allow unlimited incoming minutes. So out of curiosity, how recently did this change to the $15 plan take place?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Sim81 wrote:

Ah yes, must be the old plan, thanks!

@Sim81   While you're scheduling your plan change to the current $15 plan, remember  to accept the free promos being offered by PM (1GB plus 400 internation LD).  The free long distance minutes also allow you make calls in Canada, should you run out of minutes for the limited calling feature on your plan. 

@torontokris wrote:

Same as the current $15 plan but without unlimited incoming minutes.

torontokris
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Sim81 wrote:

So you should log into your self serve and schedule a plan change to the "new" $15 plan on your next renewal

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Sim81
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Sim81 wrote:

Am I not supposed to be getting unlimited incoming minutes? For some reason the minutes from incoming calls seem to be deducted from my total 100 minutes. I'm on the $15/month plan.

@Sim81  Are you on the older version of the $15 plan?  That one didn't have unlimited incoming minutes.  If that is the case then simply go into your account and schedule to change your plan to the current $15 plan, make sure to schedule the change for 'next renewal' and not 'immediate', as you will have to pay $15 for an immediate change and PM doesn't offer pro-ration.

Need Help? Let's chat.