cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: unlimited incoming - Not showing in plan details

@charsi wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

So since you're still around...are you interested in doing the test I suggested? No obligation obviously but I know I'm curious.

I already did!

Signed up for plan change. Then went into the details for the new plan. Same as what I have now.

Sorry. Now I'm confused. I thought you said you were on it...not just future-changed to it.

Nevermind the test then.

Edit: @charsi: When abouts did you sign up yesterday? TMS noticed it and posted about it mid-afternoon (ET) yesterday. If later yesterday then you might be on it. If yesterday morning then perhaps not. But without the line saying that that is a feature then it's hard to tell...without testing Smiley Happy

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I signed up in the yesterday evening ~6pm PT.

Who/what is TMS?

Mayor / Maire

@charsi wrote:

I signed up in the yesterday evening ~6pm PT.

Who/What is TMS?

Username/member/fellow customer/poster TMS.

My bet then would be that you're on the new version of the plan from when you signed up.

Care to test it? Smiley Happy

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@lheintzman wrote:

All incoming calls are free on all accounts, regardless of where in the world they originate.  However, if the caller leaves a voicemail, the time you use for message retrieval will count against your minutes

I don't think that's right. It doesn't apply to the $10 plan, for example, and likely doesn't apply to others that are data only plans.

@z10user4 wrote:

Care to test it? Smiley Happy

I would but incoming calls are not yet working for me. Waiting for porting to finish.

Mayor / Maire

you can find out for sure by getting someone to call you and then go into your self serve account and see if it was deducted from your 100 minutes if not then you are good to go also let us all know please

@RossN 

I will! Just as soon as I have my number fully ported over.

I am porting from an online voip provider so expecting it to take longer than usual. Outgoing started working instantly but incoming calls still go to the old voip phone.

Re: Unlimited incoming minutes - not showing in plan details

I thought that I'd share what little I do know about all this.  This new version fo the $15 plan does in fact include incoming calls.  I do not have any information if this is a brand new plan, or if the old plan (even for people who already have it) was updated.  My advice would be to perform a future dated a plan  change to take effect at next renewal time if you are interested in this plan with unlimited incoming calls.

One fo the other Oracles has tested this plan, and I'm pleased to say that the reports are that the unlimited incoming does work if you switch to the newly updated version of this plan. 

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@computergeek541 wrote:

I thought that I'd share what little I do know about all this.  This new version fo the $15 plan does in fact include incoming calls.  I do not have any information if this is a brand new plan, or if the old plan (even for people who already have it) was updated.  My advice would be to perform a future dated a plan  change to take effect at next renewal time if you are interested in this plan with unlimited incoming calls.

One fo the other Oracles has tested this plan, and I'm pleased to say that the reports are that the unlimited incoming does work if you switch to the newly updated version of this plan. 

Great!

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm just registred as new customer tonight with the 15$ plan. I tested a 1:15 incoming call and no min was substracted on my 100 min. So, my profile seems working.