cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlimited incoming minutes and voice mail + display

Philipdeerwood
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Dear Team,

our Public mobile numbers 5********* and 5*********both are in $15.00 plan for a long time and we don't have the unlimited incoming minutes, voice and call display for both numbers. Kindly arrange to include these options on our phones.

Thanks

Philipdeerwood and

Valsa Philip

14 REPLIES 14

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Philipdeerwood thanks for the solution, but again I think it should go to @dabr's post, the one I linked.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

srlawren

@wetcoaster wrote:

But since I've been rudely shouted down in the past when making suggestions of this kind, I try to keep the suggestive part to a minimum.

@wetcoasterrude people don't scare me.  Don't be afraid to suggest better solutions.  Worst-case scenario, your suggestion is ignored and you gain an online hater for life. I can live with that.  Best-case scenario the rightful person gets the solution.  

@wetcoaster wrote:

For context: When I wrote that post the quoted post WAS the selected solution, I think one of the oracles unchecked it.

@wetcoaster I figured as much, based on your original post about it (the one I previously quoted).  This was pretty easy to deduce, even without the self-solution in place when I responded.  Robot wink

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

pmmobile
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Philipdeerwood  If the value of unlimited incoming calls and the features has more value than the lost value of $15 (30 days, just renewed old plan), $7.50, (15 days), $3.75 (~7days left of your current plan), it may be possible to change immediately; however, that's completely up to you

@dabr wrote:

@Philipdeerwood   Please edit and remove your phone numbers from your post by clicking on the 3 dots top right of your post.  This is public forum.

You need to log into your account and select at 'change at next renewal' to change your plan to the current one of $15 which includes unlimited iincoming mins. 

@srlawren wrote:

@wetcoaster wrote:

If you are so inclined you can change it by clicking on the 3 dots in the upper left corner of the post and award the solution to the post that helped you the most.

@Philipdeerwood @wetcoaster IMHO, it should go to @dabr.  EDIT: for this reply: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Unlimited-incoming-minutes-and-voice-ma...

@srlawren 

Of course, that is the only post in the conversation that has actually addressed and solved the problem. But since I've been rudely shouted down in the past when making suggestions of this kind, I try to keep the suggestive part to a minimum.

For context: When I wrote that post the quoted post WAS the selected solution, I think one of the oracles unchecked it.

srlawren

@wetcoaster wrote:

If you are so inclined you can change it by clicking on the 3 dots in the upper left corner of the post and award the solution to the post that helped you the most.

@Philipdeerwood @wetcoaster IMHO, it should go to @dabr.  EDIT: for this reply: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Unlimited-incoming-minutes-and-voice-ma...

@Philipdeerwood wrote:

Sorry, the numbers: 5********* and 5*********

@Philipdeerwood 

Just for future reference, since solution might play into the calculation of community rewards, giving yourself the solution is somewhat frowned upon here (unless you really came up with the solution yourself without any useful input from other posters in your thread, of course.) Specially since this is actually part / a correction of your initial post / question.

Glad that we could help you find a solution to your problem. LOL .

@Philipdeerwood wrote:

Thanks. Didn't know that this was possible. Appreciate the information.

@wetcoaster wrote:

@gblackma wrote:

You should wait until the day before you plans renewal to make the change. 

@dabr wrote:

@Philipdeerwood   Please edit and remove your phone numbers from your post by clicking on the 3 dots top right of your post.  This is public forum.

You need to log into your account and select at next renewal to change your plan to the current one of $15 which includes unlimited iincoming mins. 

I disagree with this @gblackma.

Future dated plan changes can be made any time up to the day before renewal day. (although, if you are on the day before an immediate plan change might be better). Set it and forget it. The one thing I usually do is adding the full plan amount needed for the higher of the two plans (I have both up and down graded in the past) manally before renewal to avoid any remote chance of a suspended account due to an autopay glitch.

Any future dated plan change can be cancelled before the renewal day if you change your mind.

In a case where a promo is offered to existing customers it makes sense to future date the plan change to the promo plan as soon as possible. As long as the plan change is future dated the system honours the promo even if it's not offered any more on your renewal date. (I used to be on a 90 text and talk plan and future dated 4 different changes to better value promo plans by the time renewal time came around...)

@gblackma wrote:

@dabr wrote:

You need to log into your account and select at next renewal to change your plan to the current one of $15 which includes unlimited iincoming mins. 

I disagree with this @gblackma.

Future dated plan changes can be made any time up to the day before renewal day. (although, if you are on the day before an immediate plan change might be better). Set it and forget it. The one thing I usually do is adding the full plan amount needed for the higher of the two plans (I have both up and down graded in the past) manally before renewal to avoid any remote chance of a suspended account due to an autopay glitch.

Any future dated plan change can be cancelled before the renewal day if you change your mind.

In a case where a promo is offered to existing customers it makes sense to future date the plan change to the promo plan as soon as possible. As long as the plan change is future dated the system honours the promo even if it's not offered any more on your renewal date. (I used to be on a 90 text and talk plan and future dated 4 different changes to better value promo plans by the time renewal time came around...)

@gblackma wrote:

@dabr wrote:

@gblackma   Actually OP can select 'change at next renewal' right now and the plan will be changed at the next payment.

@dabr wrote:

dabr
Mayor / Maire

You need to log into your account and select at 'change at next renewal' to change your plan to the current one of $15 which includes unlimited iincoming mins. 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Please click 3 dots on right of your post and edit the post to remove your phone numbers as it's open for all the public to see.

Philipdeerwood
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Need Help? Let's chat.