cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlimited incoming calls

TracyInCanada
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

15 dollar plan has unlimited incoming calls, why I got a msg says I have 10 minutes left when my incoming calls reached 90 minutes?

16 REPLIES 16

Smnewt

Thankyou, I have it set up to change on my next payment cycle! Hopefully I have done this correctly. 

The confusion comes from a previous version of the $15 plan that did not include unlimited incoming minutes. Check in your selfserve, click "My Plan" - the current one contains the text "100 Minutes Canada-Wide Talk + Unlimited Incoming Minutes"

If yours says something different, you can schedule a plan change on your next 30 day renewal to the current plan.

Smnewt

Thankyou, I will check it out! 

No @Smnewt  you will not lose any add on minutes that you bought. They are tied to the account, not the plan. Heres an article on switching plans.  https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/change-your-plan

Stay safe. 

Smnewt

I have the $15 plan, thought for sure I had free incoming calls with 100 outgoing calls. I see a few people have issues with this. Can anyone help me with this issue? I’d like a clear answer. If I change my account would I lose my extra minutes that I purchased? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@TracyInCanada wrote:

Here's the msg: "Public Mobile here. You have 10 minutes left in your plan. Go to publicmobile.ca/selfserve for more options."

I logged in my account and changed my plan from old to new 15dollar plan. Since I have auto pay, so the change will Probably  apply to next cycle. Will see.

Thank you for your kind help

Yeah that's the standard 10 minutes left.

Did you happen to notice what Plan Details said? Did it say unlimited incoming? If not then yes you have the old version. The new version will say unlimited incoming in that screen.

You would still be able to see it.

@TracyInCanada  hi as long as you changed for next renewal as I suggested all should be good it worked fine for me  2 months ago Smiley Happy

TracyInCanada

Here's the msg: "Public Mobile here. You have 10 minutes left in your plan. Go to publicmobile.ca/selfserve for more options."

I logged in my account and changed my plan from old to new 15dollar plan. Since I have auto pay, so the change will Probably  apply to next cycle. Will see.

Thank you for your kind help

Anonymous
Not applicable

@TracyInCanada 

What was the exact wording of the 10 minutes left text? It would definitely warn you with your otherwise normal outgoing call counter.

While you're in there looking to change your plan, verify which version of the $15 plan you're on by clicking on Plan Details. If you don't see any mention of unlimited incoming then you're on the old version of that plan.

@TracyInCanada wrote:

Thank you. How to update my old 15dollar plan to the new 15dollar plan ?

@TracyInCanada  Login to selfserve click on change plans select the $15 plan and make sure you select to take effect on your next renewal. That's it.

TracyInCanada

Thank you for your msg. I am 100% sure it was only incoming call.

TracyInCanada

Thank you. How to update my old 15dollar plan to the new 15dollar plan ?

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@TracyInCanada wrote:

15 dollar plan has unlimited incoming calls, why I got a msg says I have 10 minutes left when my incoming calls reached 90 minutes?

Contact moderator team for help, sometimes PM send wrong message:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@TracyInCanada wrote:

@TracyInCanada  Are you sure your plan includes unlimited incoming minutes. If you signed up for the $15 plan before it was announced then you need to switch to the new plan. That message means that you have 10 minutes left for outgoing minutes if in fact you have unlimited incoming minutes.

Maple98
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@TracyInCanada wrote:

Could it be referring to your outgoing call mins left?

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@TracyInCanada hi that plan was recently updated to include unlimited incoming calls you must upgrade on your next renewal to get that feature

Need Help? Let's chat.