TMS
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Now available:

Unlimited incoming calls on the $15 plan

2A281F96-04DA-4AD6-9F17-A4B404494B9F.jpeg

29 REPLIES 29

atrotta
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I signed up under the new plan on May 6 so it was after April 30 and it even mentioned the unlimited incoming calls as it was a special promo but even when I go into my current plan offerings all the other plan items like unlimited international texts are mentioned but not the free unlimited calls

@atrotta, @dabr,

This unlimited INCOMING calls option was added to the plan on April 30th.  If you selected the $15 plan before April 30th, you're on the old $15 plan.

To get unlimited incoming calls, you will need to schedule a plan change for your next renewal (now) to get it when your cycle renews.

If you are all the pre-April 30th plan, your plan has not been updated, and will not be without doing it yourself.

@Anonymous wrote:

@dabr wrote:

@atrotta wrote:

I had a family member call and 4 minutes were deducted from the monthly 100 minutes.

Looks like the glitch not displaying unlimited incoming minutes still hasn't been fixed, however, if you signed up with the new $15 plan you should ignore how the minutes are appearing in your account because it has been confirmed by moderators that you will get the unlimited minutes.  Unless, of course, you can no longer call after reaching 100 minutes threshold for both incoming/outgoing.

I don't think ignoring is a proper answer. If the 100 minutes are being consumed for incoming then that's a problem. This plan has been a problem.

Probably shouldn't have used the word ignore, just meant to say the unlimited incoming minutes are still available despite how the account usage details show.  Yes agree it has been and obviously still is a problem!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dabr wrote:

@atrotta wrote:

I had a family member call and 4 minutes were deducted from the monthly 100 minutes.

Looks like the glitch not displaying unlimited incoming minutes still hasn't been fixed, however, if you signed up with the new $15 plan you should ignore how the minutes are appearing in your account because it has been confirmed by moderators that you will get the unlimited minutes.  Unless, of course, you can no longer call after reaching 100 minutes threshold for both incoming/outgoing.

I don't think ignoring is a proper answer. If the 100 minutes are being consumed for incoming then that's a problem. This plan has been a problem.

@atrotta wrote:

Anonymous
Not applicable

@atrotta wrote:

When this plan was first upgraded, someone did change to it and found that it did not increment. Then the plan went for a crap. Now maybe they've reverted it back to the previous plan just to get over the problem. Maybe.

Sounds like you have a plan with limited incoming calls too, eh. You'll have to send a message to moderators for their help. Click this to message them.

Please be patient as it's been about 24 - 48 hours for  them to respond. Good luck.

atrotta

How do you prove that incoming calls are being deducted ?

atrotta
15 30-days 3G 100 MINUTES Canada-wide talk UNLIMITED Incoming calls UNLIMITED International Text and Picture Messaging + BONUS 250 MB Data⁴ at 3G speed with AutoPay VOICEMAIL⁹ & Call Display

@atrotta wrote:

How do I get this corrected so that I receive unlimited incoming calls as promised when I joined up

Can you post a screenshot of your Plan Detail, but edit out any personal info.

atrotta

How do I get this corrected so that I receive unlimited incoming calls as promised when I joined up

atrotta

I signed up for the special promo $15 plan today and my incoming calls are being deducted from my 100 minutes canada wide

@RossN wrote:

for the people that are already on the 15 dollar plan, are they going to have to change for their next renewal date or is it going to be automatic for the unlimited coming minutes?

Public Mobile has never offered a plan and immediately applied it to the next cycle in my almost 3 years here.  If you’re on the now old $15 plan, future date the new plan now.

As the cost is the same, there should be no issues at all in changing the plan at renewal.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@RossN wrote:

around here that can open up a whole new set of problemsSmiley LOL

Yes that's what I'm kinda worried about now...my change has been facilitated for the next payment, but will have to see if it causes problems since both payments are exactly the same.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

around here that can open up a whole new set of problemsSmiley LOL

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@RossN wrote:

for the people that are already on the 15 dollar plan, are they going to have to change for their next renewal date or is it going to be automatic for the unlimited coming minutes?

That's a good question.  Ideally those on the old $15 plan should be automatically updated to current offering but I wouldn't bank on it since there doesn't seem to be any official announcement to that effect.  That's why I decided to err on the side of caution and just future dated the change to the new special offer. 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

TMS

@cavemantoronto wrote:

@TMS wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Come on Public Mobile. You can do it. You know you can. 

Unlimited province-wide

Unlimited texting

$10

Up sell the LD and data add-ons.

Wishful thinking.  Perhaps bring back the 5GB plan but this time only charge $35. 

Only if Chatr was doing this first. 

Lol

Chatr charges to check voicemail and no reward system.

🙂

Why PM is better. 😉

@TMS wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Unlimited province-wide

Unlimited texting

$10

Wishful thinking.  Perhaps bring back the 5GB plan but this time only charge $35. 

Lol

Chatr charges to check voicemail on $15 plan and no reward system.

@TMS wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Unlimited province-wide

Unlimited texting

$10

Lol

So true!  It is unfortunate that Public Mobile lost its originality some time ago.  Maybe the glory days of 2016 will come back. 

TMS

@will13am wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Unlimited province-wide

Unlimited texting

$10

Lol

@Anonymous wrote:

Unlimited province-wide

Unlimited texting

$10

TMS

Yes. That is where I first saw it. 🙂

liuxinbing

this is already made public at the PM website

image.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

Unlimited province-wide

Unlimited texting

$10

liuxinbing

this is another super deal that beating the Chatr. Got to get one for my daughter using myself as a referral.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Good find!  Interesting that there is no announcement for this update.  Maybe somebody realized there is little glory is copycatting the competition. 

TMS

287F347C-2179-4A0A-9B7F-B046A549AEB8.jpeg

From Self Serve

Need Help? Let's chat.