cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlimited Canada-wide talk add-on?

djembeaddict
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Greetings!

I would like to add unlimited canada-wide talk to my phone plan but i'm not interested in more data because i don't use it. Is there a way to only add unlimited Canada-wide talk to my plan without switching to the 25$/month plan all together?

Thank you!

7 REPLIES 7

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@djembeaddict heres an article on buying add ons https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/purchase-add-ons-through-self-serve

Here's how to do it

20200417_204130.jpg

Welcome to the community. Stay safe

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@djembeaddict   I put my dad on the $10 (50 min, 50 sms plan, since expired, the $15 plan is the closest, now,  every couple months I add 2 or 3 500 minute addons.  depending on how many minutes he has left.  I rather over purchase and forget than underpurchase. 

With the $15 plan you will have unlimited incoming calls so the 500 minute addon will probably last you longer.   If you know you are going to be on a long call have ppl call you back 🙂

edit: which plan are  you currently on?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can purchase an add-on

500 Canada-wide Long Distance minutes $5

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!

@djembeaddict Hi no the 500 minutes add on any unused portion will roll over to the next cycle when it’s all used up you can simply buy another 500 minutes so it may last for five months if you don’t use much of it

Anonymous
Not applicable

@djembeaddict 

Add-ons are buy once and consume over time. They are not purchased via autopay.

Edit: you can also stack the Canadian add-ons. Buy two and you now have a bucket of 1000 minutes etc.

(the first sentence should say Canadian add-ons)

djembeaddict
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is the 500 minute add-on apply every month with auto pay or do i have to add it on every month manually?

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@djembeaddict Hi the only way you can do that with a limited talk plan is to add 500 minutes for five dollars It is cheaper than stepping up to the $25 plan And remember any unused of the 500 minutes will roll over to your next cycle

Need Help? Let's chat.