cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlimited 10-Day Talk/Tet US Add-On

Yavell
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I have bought the $15 bundle for unlimited talk and text in the US for 10-days, but it does not seem to be working. I also ended up buying it twice in the process. I am really confused as to how it works. Does my phone inform me to when it applies and is it just charged to my end of 30-day plan? Thank you in advanced!

10 REPLIES 10

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Alex888 wrote:
It shouldn't be possible to buy it twice, so you probably hit a bug. If you buy 2 US roaming addons at once sometimes it causes them both to fail. You will need to contact a moderator here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Alex888 FYI you are half right here.  Having two of either US Roam Talk or US Roaming Text cause them to not work; however, sadly there is nothing preventing them from being purchased multiple times.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Yavell wrote:

Okay thank you. On the "Plan and Add-Ons" page, it shows the "US Roaming - Unlimited Talk (10-day)" twice. So I am not sure.

@Yavell this is your problem.  Both of these two add-ons do not work when there are more than 1 instance at the same time, unfortunately.  You will need to reach out to the moderator team via private message for help.  To learn how to do so, please see How to Get Help.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@Yavell wrote:

Hi, I have bought the $15 bundle for unlimited talk and text in the US for 10-days, but it does not seem to be working. I also ended up buying it twice in the process. I am really confused as to how it works. Does my phone inform me to when it applies and is it just charged to my end of 30-day plan? Thank you in advanced!

HI,

Do you see AT&T or another american mobile service showing on your phone?

You may need to restart your phone and or reset network settings to force it to look for the american carrier.

You will need help from the moderator like said above... sorry @Yavell

@Yavell wrote:

Okay thank you. On the "Plan and Add-Ons" page, it shows the "US Roaming - Unlimited Talk (10-day)" twice. So I am not sure.

In that case, review your payment transaction detail on your credit card and in your self-serve account to make sure you were charged once. 

Yavell
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You have to see that your payment went through and that you bought your add-on...a message would told you that...

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Yavell When first you went to buy the US add-on, you probably added the funds to your account. Then the 2nd time, you used the available balance to pay for the add-on. This is the correct way to purchase the add-on. Go to plans and add-on page and see if that add-on shows up there. 

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

Can you see in your history of payment that you was chargerd for @Yavell?

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
It shouldn't be possible to buy it twice, so you probably hit a bug. If you buy 2 US roaming addons at once sometimes it causes them both to fail. You will need to contact a moderator here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
Need Help? Let's chat.