cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to use 500min INTL Long Distance

abmfocus4
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm trying to make an international call from Canada to Kuwait and I have a 500min INTL Long Distance add-on in my account. I'm sure I used the right international prefix. But when I try to make the call it says that I don't have talk. Doesn't 500min INTL Long Distance mean 500 mins of talk time?

If not, now can I use this add?

6 REPLIES 6

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could purchase a long distance calling card or use Wi-Fi apps like Textnow, WhatsApp, Fongo, or Skype.

@abmfocus4  textnow app. It's 7.5 cents a minute USD to call Kuwait.

Screenshot_20201203_115214.jpg

Maybe that will help you.

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@abmfocus4 wrote:

I'm trying to make an international call from Canada to Kuwait and I have a 500min INTL Long Distance add-on in my account. I'm sure I used the right international prefix. But when I try to make the call it says that I don't have talk. Doesn't 500min INTL Long Distance mean 500 mins of talk time?

@abmfocus4 hi sorry I don't believe Kuwait is included in the add on

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@abmfocus4 Kuwait is not on PM country list for the add-on.

Intl long distance Add-On included countries: Canada, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, and Venezuela. Calls must originate from Canada.

Calls made to numbers starting with the following six digit combinations are not included in U.S. Roaming talk Add-Ons or U.S. calling from Canada and will not be completed when dialled: 712-432, 605-562, 641-552, 605-475, 605-477, 712-775, 559-726

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@abmfocus4 wrote:

@abmfocus4, you won't be able to make a call to Kuwait with a long-distance add-on from Public Mobile. It isn't one of the countries that can be called.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@abmfocus4 wrote:

I do not see Kuwait as on the list for international calls.

Current holiday promo:

• International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela
Need Help? Let's chat.