cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to send and receive text messages

MorencyDanny
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just bought the SIM card today it's been about 3 hours everything's activated I am able to make outgoing calls the data works but I can't send or receive text messages. Just wondering if this is a temporary thing or if I'm doing something wrong on my end

1 REPLY 1

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MorencyDanny, First thing to do is to log into your self serve portal, and check your plan to make sure that texts are included.  If the plan is set up correctly, and you are able to make/receive calls, then you should be able to send receive texts.  BTW, did you take a new number, or port in your old number.  Normally, when you port in a number, you can immediately make calls and send texts, but won't be able to receive until the number port is completed.  in your case though, since you are able to receive calls, that isn't likely the issue.

You might want to send a private message to the moderator team and ask them to investigate.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

Need Help? Let's chat.