cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to open a ticket

Perilous3D
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I understand that the service is cheap because there is no customer service, but this moderator system does not seem very effective. I've tried to get support multiple times and every time I get stuck in some sort of login/404 error loop.

I simply want to know why I am not getting my $1 / month referral. I've referred two people so far and I have yet to see a reward. They also did not get their $10 credit. They both confirmed that they entered my referral code (copied and pasted so there was no error) and it was accepted.

I would also like to know why I cannot open a ticket? When I go through the whole tedious automated process with Simon to get to a human, it finally says to Open a Ticket / Click Me! When I do that, it either takes me to a 404 error page (I've tried 3 different browsers, same thing on each) or it takes me to a login page and gives me "Error logging in". I've tried resetting my password a few times now and same thing every time.

This is a terrible user experience and I can understand why a lot of people are porting out and just eating the costs with superior competitors to actually get some form of customer service and support.

21 REPLIES 21

@Perilous3D wrote:

Good thought but I tried both my self serve and community credentials and got the same result. I also tried from cell and PC (3 different browsers) same thing every time.

I just heard back from the moderator team and I'm working with them on it. One of my referrals got their bonus, the other one is still waiting. Still no $1 referral bonus on my account though. And ticket issue still ongoing.

Thanks for the update and I am glad the mods are working things out.

Perilous3D

Good thought but I tried both my self serve and community credentials and got the same result. I also tried from cell and PC (3 different browsers) same thing every time.

I just heard back from the moderator team and I'm working with them on it. One of my referrals got their bonus, the other one is still waiting. Still no $1 referral bonus on my account though. And ticket issue still ongoing.

@geopublic wrote:

@Perilous3D wrote:

I would also like to know why I cannot open a ticket? When I go through the whole tedious automated process with Simon to get to a human, it finally says to Open a Ticket / Click Me! When I do that, it either takes me to a 404 error page (I've tried 3 different browsers, same thing on each) or it takes me to a login page and gives me "Error logging in". I've tried resetting my password a few times now and same thing every time.

Are you using your selfserve credentials or your community credentials?

Hmmm, that's never occurred to me, that people are using the wrong login to try to get help! Makes me wonder just how many of the folks that come here, complaining of the same, "can't open a ticket" kinda problem, are using the wrong login info! 🤔 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Perilous3D wrote:

I understand that the service is cheap because there is no customer service, but this moderator system does not seem very effective. I've tried to get support multiple times and every time I get stuck in some sort of login/404 error loop.

@Perilous3D  Not sure about that, some customer service numbers are a lot worse.

I simply want to know why I am not getting my $1 / month referral. I've referred two people so far and I have yet to see a reward. They also did not get their $10 credit. They both confirmed that they entered my referral code (copied and pasted so there was no error) and it was accepted.

The only reason I can think of is that the code entered might have been incorrect. Check your code and if it contains a the letter O or the number 0 you need to make sure that it is entered correctly.

Are you using your selfserve credentials or your community credentials?

This is a terrible user experience and I can understand why a lot of people are porting out and just eating the costs with superior competitors to actually get some form of customer service and support.

The numbers seem to suggest otherwise.

@Perilous3D wrote:

Nothing there. Refer-a-frie nd does not even show up.

Can you log into self service and confirm that you gave them the correct code.

code.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Perilous3D 

1. ticket screen - this wants your community credentials not your self-serve

2. the referring party should get a text almost right away after activation. The referred party should get the $10 credit in their Available Funds overnight but up to 3 days.

3. then the referring party should see the additional dollar in their rewards area...not Available Funds.

@Perilous3D wrote:

Thank you for your help! And thank you to everyone else for chiming in. I hope you can see this post. I appreciate it.

We're all here together to try to help.

@Perilous3D  multiple other users gave you this private message link to contact the moderators directly. https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

However, it was also pointed out to you that the two people that you referred would have to each contact them on your behalf. And ask for the reward to be applied. When they do make sure they include your referral code and cell number.

Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen. The mods answer will show up there.
You can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification in your email INBOX.
Go into your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save.

Perilous3D

Thank you for your help! And thank you to everyone else for chiming in. I hope you can see this post. I appreciate it.

@Perilous3D wrote:

Nothing there. Refer-a-friend does not even show up.

Use this link to send a message to a moderator...but be aware that it might take a few days to hear back as everyone is short staffed right now.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Perilous3D

Nothing there. Refer-a-friend does not even show up.

Perilous3D

I gave that a shot.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Perilous3D wrote:

(I've tried 3 different browsers, same thing on each) or it takes me to a login page and gives me "Error logging in". I've tried resetting my password a few times now and same thing every time.

Clear your browser history and cache. Close browser and open a new one in incognito/private mode.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Perilous3D wrote:

refer.jpg

Perilous3D

This was a problem before COVID-19.

@Perilous3D wrote:

That's difficult to do when you get a 404 error and/or "Error loggin in" when you try to contact a moderator, as I mentioned.

As suggested by @Triguy ...try contacting a moderator here....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Perilous3D

That's difficult to do when you get a 404 error and/or "Error loggin in" when you try to contact a moderator, as I mentioned.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

The person you referred can send a private message to  a moderator a private message.

It usually takes 72 hours for the $10 award but the $1 referral should be immediate.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Perilous3D  the persons you referred, not you, would each have to contact the moderators and give them your referral code and cell number to get it sorted. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Perilous3D wrote:

I get that the service is cheap because there is no customer service, but this moderator system does not seem very effective. I've tried to get support multiple times and every time I get stuck in some sort of login/404 error loop. I'm starting to think that the extra money spent with competitors is worth it since they actually have a means for their customers to get proper support.

I'm simply want to know why I am not getting my $1 / month referral. I've referred two people so far and I have yet to see a reward. They also did not get their $10 credit. They both confirmed that they entered my referral code (copied and pasted so there was no error) and it was accepted.

When did they sign up with PM ?

Need Help? Let's chat.