cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to make or receive call and send or receive messages

jhenri
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

My daughter's phone's payment plane just got renewed today and she cannot make or receive calls. Also, she cannot send or receive a text. Need to address them as soon as possible.

Thanks!

8 REPLIES 8

Daps
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks for your feedback. Elapsed time from your first post up to your last post is 1 hour.

Was this really resolved within one hour? If so, that's pretty impressive!

jhenri

MOD team fixed the issue.  Thanks everyone for the response!

jhenri

Adding $1 didn't help, unfortunately. 

jhenri

yes that is the issue. I send a message to Mod team. Waiting on their response.

Thanks for your response!

@nnwin wrote:

I have the same problem. My plan got renewed today and received the confirmation. But I still can't make or receive call. I was told my plan didn't have long distance add-on.and call to *611. PM should fix this problem asap.

There's been several posts with this same complaint...wonder if there's a PM problem today. Try adding $1 to your account. Try cycling phone off / on. Click on the ? in lower right side of page to start process of moderator assistance. Type "contact human", the click on 'contact moderators".

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jhenri wrote:

Hello,

My daughter's phone's payment plane just got renewed today and she cannot make or receive calls. Also, she cannot send or receive a text. Need to address them as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Login to her account.

If her account status is active, her account may not be provisioned collectly.  Adding $1 to her account may trigger PM server to prividion her account again.

Gatien13
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

have you tried to close and open again the phone ?     Do you see if the sim card is working ? 

nnwin

I have the same problem. My plan got renewed today and received the confirmation. But I still can't make or receive call. I was told my plan didn't have long distance add-on.and call to *611. PM should fix this problem asap.

Need Help? Let's chat.