cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to make calls

mushfiq20
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am using 100minutes canada wide talktime package and have used only around 5minutes of it. Yet I am unable to make any new calls.

7 REPLIES 7

mushfiq20

thank you everyone. it was the rounding up that made the difference. most of my calls have been around 10-20seconds. but since it rounded up thats why it crossed the limit. thank you for all the help.

Daps
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mushfiq20 Since you already sent a message to moderators, one of them will get back to you.
Keep your eye out on your community mailbox (envelope at top right hand corner).

In the meantime, you can prepare some info.
Find your last renewal date, then lookup your call history usage since then.
Add up the minutes for the calls that were made.
If it's under 100 minutes, then you can explain your findings to the moderator.

However if you need to purchase more talk time, you can buy a $5 calling add-on which gives 500 canada-wide minutes. These minutes don't expire, and it works out to a penny per minute.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@mushfiq20 When did you sign up for the plan? Originally, it was 100 minutes total; incoming plus outgoing calls. The current version, to which you may change, includes unlimited incoming calls.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@mushfiq20 hi click on your "view my usage" below change plan and see what it says remember even a 1 or 2 second call gets rounded up to a minute 

@mushfiq20 restart your phone. Wait 30 seconds and restart it.  Stay safe. 

mushfiq20

100minutes line is missing in my plans/data. however i am sure i havent used more than 10minutes even with the voicemails that got recorded. i sent a message to the moderator.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@mushfiq20 wrote:

I am using 100minutes canada wide talktime package and have used only around 5minutes of it. Yet I am unable to make any new calls.

@mushfiq20  Log into your account and take a look under My Plans/Data to see if your 100 minutes line is still there because if it's missing then it usually means you have used you available plan minutes and would need to buy the $5/500 minutes add-on to tide you over until renewal.  These minutes don't expire and remaining mins will keep rolling over until depleted.

However, if you feel that you really haven't used up your minutes then submit a ticket to moderators via SIMon here:  https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Edit:  BTW all minutes are rounded up and retrieving voicemail will also use up your available minutes.

Need Help? Let's chat.