cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to change plan

tackymaki
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My account didn't autopay and it says my plan is expired. My service is suspended and i cannot make a payment because I have no plan. When I try to reactivate my plan it just says:

Oh no! 
It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic.

Log out and then log back in again to continue. Or return to the Login Page.

When I go to the payment and add on page, and when i try to get a new plan (which I don't want, I want my original plan) it just shows blank boxes and I cannot change or add anything. 

9 REPLIES 9

Did you do the Lost/Stolen thing, it resets your account.

Glad all is good.

If either response to your particular request leads to the resolution of your issue , please help other community members by marking that post as the solution. Thank You

tackymaki

I'm not sure what happened but the option to reactivie my plan appeared and it's back to normal now. Thank you for your help!

@tackymaki wrote:

I managed to get into my account.  I want to reactivate my old plan.

It should automatically renew your old plan.

Try this, Log into your self serve account - Plans & Add-ons - Lost/Stolen Phone - Suspend service.

Log out wait a couple minute then log back in and select found phone.

Let us know if that works

tackymaki

I managed to get into my account.  I want to reactivate my old plan.

tackymaki

It says my plan is 0.00 and when i try to add the amount due it says i have available funds. Should I just add money to it?

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@tackymaki are you trying to renew your previous plan or change to a different plan?

I see you had trouble in another post signing in, have you gained access to your account?

@bryclops wrote:

I'm trying to help someone that just opened up a new account with porting in their number and I'm receiving the same error message.

Could you start a New Topic. I believe this is a different issue .

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@tackymaki wrote:

My account didn't autopay and it says my plan is expired. My service is suspended and i cannot make a payment because I have no plan. When I try to reactivate my plan it just says:

Oh no! 
It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic.

Log out and then log back in again to continue. Or return to the Login Page.

When I go to the payment and add on page, and when i try to get a new plan (which I don't want, I want my original plan) it just shows blank boxes and I cannot change or add anything. 

Dial 611 and add funds that way to your account.Then check your account to see if it automatically updates and makes your plan active.

bryclops
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I'm trying to help someone that just opened up a new account with porting in their number and I'm receiving the same error message.

Need Help? Let's chat.