cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to buy add-on

bmusson
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I am trying to purchase the us roaming and data add-on. I click the buy not button and nothing happens. It also says my plan is expired, but I am on auto pay and also have available balance.

Can someone help me out. I am on my way to the us now.

5 REPLIES 5

bmusson

I sent a message, but I don't know what my pin is or how to reset it.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi,
If you have any questions concerning your account, just send a private message through the following link, and provide your public mobile phone number and PIN and explain whats going on :https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Public-Mobile-Moderator-Team/ta-p/...

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

hey hope you are having a good trip.  

what is your available balance vs your plan costs?  unless you topped up manually you should not have an available balance unless from what i recall your renewal date is today.  (auto pay adds funds then later in day the plan renews)  hence why you see the message on renewal date plan expired..ignore this message if you have available funds...  

are you able to check payment history when your last autopay was?  are you on a 30 or 90 day plan? that decemer renewal you mention implies either 90 day renewal cycle or it is the date your account gets deactivated?

unless something is wonky with account which the mods would need to look into i believe you are on your renewal date today hence teh message of expired and still working phone.

this is  agood read and might explain what is hapening:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/EXPIRED-vs-SUSPENDED-AVAILABLE-FUNDS-vs...

bmusson

Hey mimmo,

My next payment date is not until December if I remember correctly.

Phone still works in Canada. I texted and called before getting on the plane this morning.

I am not sure what my future renewal date is. I have not changed anything on my plan or bought any add-ons since February.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

A couple silly questions

is today your renewal date?

Does your phone work?

Did you future date a plan change to occur on renewal?

You can tyr calling 18554public from usa to purchase addonds if you need.

Need Help? Let's chat.