cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Port My Number

adhanju
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I switched from Bell to Public Mobile but having issues with my number to be ported. Went to walmart, purchased the sim and have hem sumbit activation request. Then I have to travel abroad without setting up self-serve. Now when I put the sim in my phone, the number is not showing as ported and I got billed by Bell as well. The caller ID on my public mobile is showing some random phone number.

How can I get my number ported.

Thanks

Amar

4 REPLIES 4

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@adhanju  Click here to register your selfserve account.

Once you have your selfserve setup sign in and choose the change number option and setup your port by providing your Bell account number, name on the account and your Bell phone number.

If you are unable to access your selfserve then submit a ticket to PM and ask them to setup the port. To setup a ticket do the following:

stpm-new.png

If you can't submit a ticket for any reason then 

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

For non payment to bell or did they collect their monthly charge?

AE_Collector

adhanju
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Bell is showing this account as suspended

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@adhanju sounds like port failed and number was changed after 30 days of port failure. I think Bell is billing because that Bell sim still works.

Need Help? Let's chat.