cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Change Plan

timmmmeh
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Love the new website theme & marketing colors.

Can't see or change plans, in MyAccount. Any ETA?

9 REPLIES 9

I suggest you just keep trying throughout the day, but you can also send a message to the moderators as @kselmak has provided a link to them. Please be patient as it might take 48 hours or more for them to respond...usually much less though.

Keep an eye on your account though...maybe the plan change will take effect.

@ze_devastator wrote:

Hello, I've had the exact same problem over the past few days. I've tried using different devices to change my plan but the website just forwards me to the homepage after choosing the "change my plan now" option. It's really frustrating since I'm forced to only rely on wifi. I assumed it would be fixed by now but it's not. It would be great if it's fixed soon, thanks

ze_devastator
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I've had the exact same problem over the past few days. I've tried using different devices to change my plan but the website just forwards me to the homepage after choosing the "change my plan now" option. It's really frustrating since I'm forced to only rely on wifi. I assumed it would be fixed by now but it's not. It would be great if it's fixed soon, thanks

@alenjm84 wrote:

Hi,

I just tried again after your response, but I'm still getting the same response from the website. There is no difference in what is happening now and what was happening earlier.

Regards,

Allen

I just tried it and it times out when pretend to change my plan.

The only thing besides trying again from time to time every hour or so is contacting moderators if you must switch now

The wait is long And i suspect you will be able to do it yourself before they even get back to you, but if you are about to renew with a wrong plan its worth trying. If you manage to do it before they will not do anything before you validate identity so no other changes will occur without your consent, no worries

alenjm84

Hi,

I just tried again after your response, but I'm still getting the same response from the website. There is no difference in what is happening now and what was happening earlier.

Regards,

Allen

timmmmeh
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It was glitchy indeed. We've been able to make the changes as needed!

alenjm84

Hi, I've tried multiple browsers and their respective incognito modes. I tried doing it on my phone and 2 different laptops as well but the issue still exists. After selecting the plan to change into and clicking on 'Change Plan Now', the website doesn't change the plan and takes you back to the page that shows you the details of your existing plan. 

Any ETA on how long it will take to fix this. I have less than 100mb left on my current plan and need to switch over immediately to that I can have unobstructed data service. Also please advice on any other troubleshooting steps to try and get this fixed.

Losing my patience here with Public Mobile due to unusual turn around time and finnicky updates.

Regards,

Allen

benmclean

Go my account, login, overview.

There should be a button in the middle of the screen saying "change plan" under Account status.

Click this button, click the drop down for your new plan, and either change on renewal date or change immediately. From what I understand, if you change now you lose what you have left on your current period.

Make sure you have enough funds in your account or I don't think it works.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Screenshot_2019-08-21-16-13-00.png

Can you locate the button right besides your plan

You can also navigate to plan& add-ons and there should be the same button

Try also different browser or incognito just in a case website is having hiccups

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

PM website is a bit on the glitchy side today. If possible..try again throughout the day until it completes for you.

You could try a different web browser, or clear your cache files. Try incognito mode.Let us know how you make out with it. Good luck.

PS...I just tried it and seems to be working now....but slow !!

Need Help? Let's chat.