cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable te received texts after US add-on expired.

peterichard
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ive seen on the mesage board that its a bug with public mobile Just looking for a mod to reset it. 

Had a US roaming plan and since it expired i can send text but cant receive

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@peterichard wrote:

Ive seen on the mesage board that its a bug with public mobile Just looking for a mod to reset it. 

Thanks

Send a private message to moderator to reset it.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

I also read a post saying that text message will start flowing again 1 day after the US add-on expired.  Since it is a 10 days add-on, if you come home early, you may need to wait for a few days.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@peterichard wrote:

Thanks

@peterichard  Known issue will resolve itself within the next 24 hours. If you can't wait you need to notify PM. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern).

Need Help? Let's chat.