cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hpatel
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

USA roaming addon not working

Hello,

I added a USA call, text, and data addon and it is not working. I am currently in the USA and I cannot send texts, call or use data. Can you please help me?

Regards, 

Hpatel

Tags (3)
dabr
Mayor / Maire

Re: USA roaming addon not working

@hpatel wrote:

Hello,

I added a USA call, text, and data addon and it is not working. I am currently in the USA and I cannot send texts, call or use data. Can you please help me?

Regards, 

Hpatel

Have you enable roaming on your phone?  Also do you see the add-ons in your overview page of your account?

You can also try rebooting your phone.

ShawnC13
Oracle

@hpatel wrote:

Hello,

Regards, 

Hpatel

First off, did you do the two step process.  WIth purchasing add-ons the first step only adds funds to your available funds you will then need to "re-purchase" the add-on to actually activate it.  

If you have done the two-step process do you have roaming turned on and if so can you manually select AT&T or the T~Mobile network?

I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the  in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

hpatel

@dabr wrote:

@hpatel wrote:

Hello,

Regards, 

Hpatel

Have you enable roaming on your phone?  Also do you see the add-ons in your overview page of your account?

You can also try rebooting your phone.

Yes roaming is on. I cannot see it in my overview but it is in my payment history. 

hpatel

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@hpatel wrote:

Hello,

Regards, 

Hpatel

First off, did you do the two step process.  WIth purchasing add-ons the first step only adds funds to your available funds you will then need to "re-purchase" the add-on to actually activate it.  

If you have done the two-step process do you have roaming turned on and if so can you manually select AT&T or the T~Mobile network?

Yes I did do the two step process. I went to go add it again and it doesn't show up on the list of add-ons. 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@hpatel wrote:

Yes roaming is on. I cannot see it in my overview but it is in my payment history. 

@hpatel wrote:

Is the money showing in your balance, maybe you didn't complete the two step process where you add the funds and then need to go back and buy the add-ons.  Do it now if you didn't earlier.

Edit: didn't see your response to Shawn C

hpatel

@dabr wrote:

@hpatel wrote:

@hpatel wrote:

Is the money showing in your balance, maybe you didn't complete the two step process where you add the funds and then need to go back and buy the add-ons.  Do it now if you didn't earlier.

I also got texts saying my plan does not have any US roaming. 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@hpatel wrote:

@dabr wrote:

@hpatel wrote:

@hpatel wrote:

@hpatel  Maybe you need to contact moderators via SIMon via this link:https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Only they can access your account and see what happened.

hpatel

@dabr wrote:

@hpatel wrote:

@dabr wrote:

@hpatel wrote:

@hpatel wrote:

@hpatel  Maybe you need to contact moderators via SIMon via this link:https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Only they can access your account and see what happened.

I'll try that 

Luddite
Oracle

@dabr  Terrific link; thanks. Robot LOL

Couldn't believe the direct links I made for ticket submission kept expiring. PM would be an almost useless carrier without our Community. Robot Sad

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. Je ne suis pas un moderateur.
Need Help? Let's chat.