cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USA addons

Bj2001
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

What's the matter with PM? Time after time after time they have failed to provide the service I've paid for. My account has been charged for the USA addon but 611 tells me that my phone plan doesn't have texting in USA .....such a load of crap. Cheap obviously brings substandard service 

67 REPLIES 67

Bj2001

Yes I've restarted my phone multiple times! Didn't help and only adds to the frustration of PM's crappy service.

Now I get to wait until PM gets around to answering my email and be thankful there isn't an emergency at the moment.

@Bj2001 wrote:

Yes I topped my account and the bought the add on

This is the 5th time they have failed to provide the services paid for 

Are you able to get a screenshot of your payment history page and your account overview page (with personal info removed) so we can take a look at what is going on

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Bj2001 wrote:

What's the matter with PM? Time after time after time they have failed to provide the service I've paid for. My account has been charged for the USA addon but 611 tells me that my phone plan doesn't have texting in USA .....such a load of crap. Cheap obviously brings substandard service 

It is a two-step process do you have funds sitting in your Available funds now??  

Purchasing addons is a two-step process.  Here is a great tutorial on how to purchase addons created by @srlawren  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Bj2001

Yes I topped my account and the bought the add on

This is the 5th time they have failed to provide the services paid for 

@Bj2001 You need a 10 day US  roaming add on. If you have autopay. You can use 611 from your phone to buy it. See usage guide https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352#M20315

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Bj2001 Did you actually buy the addon, or just deposit the funds. See guide. https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/purchase-add-ons-using-your-self-serve-account

If you did, enable roaming(if data add on) and restart your phone.

@Bj2001 wrote:

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Is the balance still in your available funds in your account?

It's a two step process to buy add-ons . Guide on link below.

Add-on guide click here 

If you did do the two steps, are you in USA now?

If so try manually switching networks from ATT to T-Mobile or vice versa.

Need Help? Let's chat.