cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USA add on

Birthday
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Does International calling include the USA?

13 REPLIES 13

Chichi85

Yep!

Birthday

Perfect!

Thank you.

@Birthday  As long as you are in Canada you can send texts to anywhere in the world provided that the receiving number can receive texts.

Birthday

Thank you. Aside from add ons, my questions are for Canada.  Does international texting include texting to a US number?

@Birthday  International texting works only within Canada. If you're in the US you need to purchase a US roaming addon that includes texting.

Birthday

Last question , my plan includes unlimited Canada wide and international texting. For clarification, does "international" include the USA?

This question has nothing to do with my previous questions about USA add on. Totally separate. 

Thank you,

Birthday

No worries. I got my answer. Thank you 

Birthday

Thanks for your help. I think i understand now. 

Daily plan? Public Mobile doesn't have daily. There isn't any $10 plan either. What are you trying to do? Internationally callimg can't be by itself. If must be added on top of a plan. Are you trying to use in U.S. or call U.S. from Canada?

@Birthday wrote:

Thank you. Only $10/day, no weekly plan?

Duration of ten days. No daily, weekly or, as of today November 6/2019, monthly roaming options.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans  scroll all the way to the bottom to see the roaming add-ons.

Birthday

Thank you. Only $10/day, no weekly plan?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Birthday wrote:

Does International calling include the USA?

As long as you're in Canada you can call US.

You can buy the 10 Day US Roaming add-on if you go to USA and want to use the phone there.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Birthday  yes it does. 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.