Did you mean: 

USA Roaming

Tashaspratt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought an add on for USA Roaming but it's not working. Help please 😞 

7 REPLIES 7

@Tashaspratt wrote:

Yes I hadn't repurchased the add on. 

Although the data is still not working. Roaming is on etc but I've been unable to use any internet. 

Just a shot in the dark... Have you restarted your phone? Set the provider manually to T-mobile or AT&T (PM's US roaming partners)?

If you're still unsuccessful it's time to use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant information in your message, such as account number, phone number, detailed description of your problem and the trouble shooting you've already done.

More information on contacting the mods: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

Tashaspratt

Yes I hadn't repurchased the add on. 

Although the data is still not working. Roaming is on etc but I've been unable to use any internet. 

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @Tashaspratt!

Just curious, what was it?  Money sitting as "Available funds"?  

Have a wonderful trip!

Tashaspratt

Thank you 😀

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@xCameron94x wrote:

Did you follow the two step process?

Step 1 is where you add the funds in your account

Step 2 is where you re-purchase the add ons

So if you have funds in the "available funds" heading of your account, equal to that of the us add on you want to purchase, you just need to "repurchase" the add on.

Once you have done this - please make sure roaming is turned on in your phone settings as well. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Do you see the add-on on the overview page? If yes, make sure roaming is turned on. 

If you don't see the add-on on the overview page, check if you have funds sitting as available balance. 

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire

Did you follow the two step process?

Step 1 is where you add the funds in your account

Step 2 is where you re-purchase the add ons

So if you have funds in the "available funds" heading of your account, equal to that of the us add on you want to purchase, you just need to "repurchase" the add on.

Need Help? Let's chat.