cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USA Roaming plan $60

stormc
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was wondering where this plan is ? I was already to recruit a new customer and because I couldn't find that plan , I wasn't able to recruit them ?  

5 REPLIES 5

Raf414
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I have this plan take it if you like 

@will13am wrote:

That plan was only around for a short period of time.  Maybe if there's enough expression of interest Public Mobile would consider offering something as a permanent part of the plan offerings.  @Tiana_V , what do you think?  Possible?

@will13am, I also had a friend who was waiting for the $60 US / Canada plan to return....at least during Xmas promo period.

I've read so many potentail customer enquiring about it ...I think there'd be substantial uptake if it were part of the PM menue again.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

The $60 plan was available for a limited time.

This plan was announced on July 18 2019 and available up until October 11 2019.

You can no longer sign-up for this plan. If you already have it, you get to keep it as long as you don't switch to another plan or lose your account due to 90 days or more suspension.

PM may offer something similar or a replacement plan in the future.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

That plan was only around for a short period of time.  Maybe if there's enough expression of interest Public Mobile would consider offering something as a permanent part of the plan offerings.  @Tiana_V , what do you think?  Possible?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

The $60 plan has been removed as well as the custom plan builder.

Need Help? Let's chat.