cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USA Roaming not working (and unable to reset password either)

silversamurai12
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

unfortunately my USA roaming add-on that I bought this morning isn't working. I loaded up the credit and I received a message stating it was successful. I bought the talk and text and 500mb packages.

To make things even worst, I can't even reset my password since it says the email is not valid. 

This is the message I get: ForgotPassword/OldPasswordNotValidContactAdmin

While being able to log in would be nice, I really just need my roaming to work!

Please help me!!!!

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

silversamurai12

Well it's working in the sense that I can message a moderator, but I still can't reset my password, and have no access to my account. 

koimr1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Oh good - so it's working then?

And yes about contacting the mods for your password reset, the web site one doesn't work very well.

Enjoy your weekend down south! 🙂

silversamurai12

Darn, you know what, I didn't enable anything. 

I think that's the issue. 

Guess I need to contact a moderator then to reset my password. 

Thanks!

koimr1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yikes!

Couple things to check and forgive me if you've done these already.

First, buying an add-on is a two-step process - first you add funds to your account and then you have to go back and "buy" it again. A lot of people aren't aware of this and don't do the second step. It sounds like you aren't able to get into Self-Serve though because you can't reset your password.

Second - is roaming enabled on your phone?

If both those are not the problem then I suggest you contact a moderator by sending a private message with your email address, phone number and description of the problems (roaming not working, unable to reset password) - you can do so by clicking here.   

Oh - I have never tried this myself but what happens when you call 1-855-4PUBLIC? Does that give you any options at all to solve this? 

Need Help? Let's chat.