cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USA Roaming $10 add on

willnpam
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi 🙂  I purchased a $10 USA roaming add on last saturday  ... online ... funds have been paid ... still no activation.  ideas ?  I have followed the robots system no success.  When attempting to call we get a message that says we need the $10 USA roaming add-on....

13 REPLIES 13

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@willnpam wrote:

Hello all  thank you I now have connection and roaming  much appreciation !!!!  Will n Pam

@willnpam enjoy the rest of your trip!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

willnpam

Hello all  thank you I now have connection and roaming  much appreciation !!!!  Will n Pam

willnpam

Thank you all apprecuate very much  Will

willnpam

Thank you everyone  I wish I had gone to community a few days ago... appreciate your efforts to assist it is admirable and so helpful  🙂  Will

@RobertQc wrote:

@willnpam wrote:

Yes NDesai funds paid and deducted and balance in place as well...

• 200 min US and Canada Long Distance - $8.00
  • US Roaming - 1 GB Data (10-day) - $20.00

@willnpam 

Is not us roaming.

Thats while in Canada.

@willnpam 

You wanted to buy

US Roaming - Unlimited Talk (10-day) - $8.00

@willnpam wrote:

@willnpam 

Is not us roaming.

Thats while in Canada.

willnpam

Sorry Alex it was  as follows copied from account site paid and in place according to  Account... but not in phone to use

willnpam

@willnpam The 200 minute US and Canada calling is for calls from Canada only, not from the US, that's why you couldn't make calls.

willnpam

Thank you... SR,   You are correct it was not $10 Roaming but instead $8 Roaming with $20 data 

• US Roaming - 1 GB Data (10-day) - $20.00.....
  • funds were applied 

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@willnpam The only $10 US addon is a data only addon for 250 MB of data, no calls or texts. Is that the one you purchased?

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@willnpam Did you actually purchase the add-on after adding funds? If yes, it will show on plan details page. If you didn't have any balance prior to buying the add-on, you have to add funds first, and then buy the add-on again because first attempt just adds funds to balance. 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@willnpam wrote:

Hi 🙂  I purchased a $10 USA roaming add on last saturday  ... online ... funds have been paid ... still no activation.  ideas ?  I have followed the robots system no success.  When attempting to call we get a message that says we need the $10 USA roaming add-on....

@willnpam  there is no $10 USA talk roaming add-on.  Are you sure about the message you're heading?

Also, do you see $10 in your Available Funds balance (shown on the overview page, when you sign into Self Serve), or $0?  If you still see the $10, you didn't complete the second step of the 2-step add-on purchase process.  More details here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974#M22...

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Need Help? Let's chat.