cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USA Data Roaming Stopped Working

Miyuumi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I purchased the USA data roaming on January 22. I know that I had to add funds before I get the add on so I added funds a fees days prior.  The data roaming worked for 70 MB but stopped working after that.  I did purchase the 250 MB as the $20 funds is gone from my account.  

Any ideas?

8 REPLIES 8

Miyuumi

Thanks everyone for the suggestions! 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Miyuumi wrote:

It says T-Mobile LTE but it doesn’t connect when I open a browser.

Your APN settings may be set for AT&T.  The 70MB data may be used on AT&T.  This may explain that your data is not working.  Search for network at you location and set your phone to use AT&T.

You may need to reboot your phone after connected to different network.

Can you try @Miyuumi another SIM card in your phone and your SIM card in another phone just to confirm or not if it’s your phone or the network?!!

Miyuumi

It says T-Mobile LTE but it doesn’t connect when I open a browser.

mimmo

@Miyuumi  what do you mean it doens't connect to t-mobile?  your phone is constantly searching for signal ?

can you try a manual network search?

Once conneted you should be  able to dial 18554public (611 acces when in the USA)  

Miyuumi

Data roaming is set to on, on my phone.  It is currently using T-mobile but it doesn’t connect. I think I’ve seen it use AT&T as well.  I’ve already tried turning off and on my phone as well. I’ve also tried turning off roaming and turned it back on. 

AADAC92A-4C3B-4508-90C9-8E9C629E46D3.jpeg

8158B06A-12D7-4FA9-B82C-4FCF006F7AE8.jpeg

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

If your 20$ is gone from your sel serve account you will need the help of the moderator -team. You can click on envelopp right up this page new message private with an explanation of your problem. Wait for an answer 24 to 48 hours. They will answer. @Miyuumi

mimmo

loginto selfserve make sure the roaming addon is visable.  if not you used it all.

did you accedently turn off data roaming on you cell?

are you on att and tmobile?

Edit: also a screenshot of your payment history might help. but i am betting on one of the above since it was working...

Need Help? Let's chat.