cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: USA Add On's

@Gerry_P wrote:

I've already added the required funds. I was planning on choosing the add on (talk/text/data)  just before I get on the plane to the USA. That way, when I land the phone should work, correct? Or are you saying I have to call 1-855-478-2542 in order for it to start working?

Correct.  Purchase the add-on.  Restart your phone after you arrive at your destination. You will be connected to AT&T or T-Mobile nectwork.

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Gerry_P wrote:

I've already added the required funds. I was planning on choosing the add on (talk/text/data)  just before I get on the plane to the USA. That way, when I land the phone should work, correct? Or are you saying I have to call 1-855-478-2542 in order for it to start working?

You can activate the add on via the website OR by calling 611 or that 855 #. Your choice. Once in the US, without WiFi, 611 or the 855 # becomes your only choice. If you activate it the same day its no different in the end.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey there I'm wondering if the Holiday bonus ADD ON is roaming friendly, or do I have to use this in my home bountry? 

***$0 Free Holiday Giveaway: 400min INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US) ***

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

They are both only for use in Canada.  If you are in the US then you would need to purchase a roaming add-on which are valid for 10 days from purchase.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@kschnare wrote:

Hey there I'm wondering if the Holiday bonus ADD ON is roaming friendly, or do I have to use this in my home bountry? 

No roam...can use it while in Canada

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@kschnare wrote:

No, that add-on is for calls placed *from* Canada *to* specified international countries (including USA)

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

No, only from  in Canada.

@kschnare wrote: