cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US talk time

Slug27
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the 200 minute US talk add on.

The minutes haven’t been resetting every 30 days and now I only have 4 minutes left. 

8 REPLIES 8

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@RossN wrote:

@Slug27 hi just a heads up you dont give yoursef the solution it is usually for the person that gave you the solution

I think it's easily done in error if you're not quite familiar with the system, I did it myself first time (but realized and got it corrected):)

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Slug27   Did you perhaps mean to mark @iliketotalk  post as solved and inadvertently marked you own?

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Slug27 hi just a heads up you dont give yoursef the solution it is usually for the person that gave you the solution

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Slug27 wrote:

I assumed it charged me every month. I’ll try the add on again and see what happens. Thanks. 

Add-ons don't expire they stay with your account until used up, except for US roaming which are good for 10 days only.  Only your plan will be renewed and charged every 30 days.

@Slug27  no problem your welcomeSmiley Happy

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Slug27 wrote:

I have the 200 minute US talk add on.

The minutes haven’t been resetting every 30 days and now I only have 4 minutes left. 

Just purchase it again.

Remember purchasing Add-ons is a TWO step process. Once you add the funds, then you need to make the actual purchase. Detailed instruction: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974#M22...

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Slug27
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I assumed it charged me every month. I’ll try the add on again and see what happens. Thanks. 

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Slug27  if you have an add on for that it doesnt reset every 30 days  you only paid for it once it is there until used upSmiley Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.