cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US roaming

omusat
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I payed for the 10-day US roaming (talk and text) and my phone us still unable to call or text. How do I fix this problem? I bought the same service last month, and it worked fine.

Thank you

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jb456 : It's not for me to approve anything. It was just an fyi. 🙂

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@Anonymous 

Do you approve? 🙂

Screenshot_20210104_110512.jpg

@Anonymous lol yes I know. Been lazy to make a new one. Since you pointed it out I guess I'll have to now haha

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@omusat wrote:

Hi,

I payed for the 10-day US roaming (talk and text) and my phone us still unable to call or text. How do I fix this problem? I bought the same service last month, and it worked fine.

Thank you

Assuming you've added the add-ons correctly, they only work whilst you're in US.

If you are there, try turning Airplane mode on / off.

As suggested, manually select either T-mobile or AT&T, whichever works best for you.

Wear your mask !!  😷

Anonymous
Not applicable

@omusat : You'll need to contact the moderators. There seems to be a rash of these going on recently.

@Jb456 : after all this time, I just noticed your image shows the old question mark. fyi

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@omusat 

Have to tried to manually switch networks from ATT to T-Mobile or vice versa?

If nothing is working and manually switching does not work. Contact moderators to investigate..

Simon.JPG

  

Or private message them at Link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

In interim. You can download the TEXTNOW app. You get a Canadian number in your area that will allow you to call and text Canada and USA numbers for free over wifi or data from anywhere in the world.

Need Help? Let's chat.