cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US roaming

jege41
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

On June 11th 2019 I activated US roaming while in WA state. Unfortunately my device was not recieving data, voice or text. I had roaming on and was connected to tmobile most of the time and At&T at one point but was not getting in to either network. I would like a refund on this add on asap? 

I'll stop by Walmart next time and buy a SIM with data.

3 REPLIES 3

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

PM has prepaid plans so no guarantee for getting a refund but you could try contacting a moderator.  

To send a private message to a moderator click this link and describe your issue.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

You could try buying a sim like zipsim for use in the US.  If you have access to wifi then you could use apps like Fongo, textnow, or Skype for calls & data.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@jege41You have to contact a moderator about refunds.. It seemed to have happend to a few users the last wek. It is hard to diagnoise the issue without logs / payments etc. Good luck.

@AnonymousI assume @jege41 will purchase a SIM card with data from the Walmart in the States in the future.. Do note.. they are not really that cheap and are mostly month to month, so day trips I don't think is that worth it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jege41 wrote:

On June 11th 2019 I activated US roaming while in WA state. Unfortunately my device was not recieving data, voice or text. I had roaming on and was connected to tmobile most of the time and At&T at one point but was not getting in to either network. I would like a refund on this add on asap? 

I'll stop by Walmart next time and buy a SIM with data.

If you look at your overview page do you see at least the amount you paid for the add-on in your Available Funds?

Do you see the add-on you bought lower down in the data & add-ons area?

I'm not sure what going to Walmart will do for this problem.

You would need to contact the @Moderator_Team (< Click this) for any credits. Refunds are unlikely around here.

Need Help? Let's chat.