cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US roaming

AlexPose
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi everyone!

I’ve purchased the 10 day talk, text, data US roaming add on today.

Can I literally just use my phone in the US like normal this weekend? I've never used roaming before.

Do I have to "activate" my add on purchase or anything?

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@AlexPose the whole process including verifying the add-ons have been added to your account can be found here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974#M22...

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Just ensure the add on is listed in Self Serve, as it’s a 2 step process to purchase aidons.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@AlexPose wrote:

Hi everyone!

Can I literally just use my phone in the US like normal this weekend? I've never used roaming before.

Thanks!

The addon becomes active once you have purchased it, so yes you can use it this weekend.  One thing to note is that the addon purchase process is a two step process so I would make sure you see the addon in your addon section of account overview.  If it isn't listed there check your Available funds as that is where your "first purchase" went and then you just need to go in and "purchase" the addon again.

If you have an issue while in the states make sure that you have Roaming turned on and that you are on AT&T or T~Mobile network

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@AlexPose wrote:

Hi everyone!

Thanks!

US roaming automatically is activated the minute you purchase it the clock starts ticking

Just make sure to enable "roaming data" on your phone

Need Help? Let's chat.