cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US roaming problem

ccgibbs
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello!  I purchased the 10 day US bundle with data, talk, and text.  Every time I try to send a text or call I get a message that 'sorry, your plan does not include sending texts while in the US.  Incoming texts are included.'  I turned on data roaming on my Samsung S7.  I've turned the phone off and on a bunch of times.  Under mobile networks I have the access point names Mobile Internet, Public Mobile, and Tethered Mobile Internet.  The network operator says AT&T.  Any suggestions?  Thanks!

My Add-ons
US Roaming - 250 MB Data (10-day)
US Roaming - Unlimited Talk (10-day)
US Roaming - Unlimited Text (10-day)
31 REPLIES 31

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@ccgibbs wrote:

Hello!  I purchased the 10 day US bundle with data, talk, and text.  Every time I try to send a text or call I get a message that 'sorry, your plan does not include sending texts while in the US.  Incoming texts are included.'  I turned on data roaming on my Samsung S7.  I've turned the phone off and on a bunch of times.  Under mobile networks I have the access point names Mobile Internet, Public Mobile, and Tethered Mobile Internet.  The network operator says AT&T.  Any suggestions?  Thanks!

My Add-ons
US Roaming - 250 MB Data (10-day)
US Roaming - Unlimited Talk (10-day)
US Roaming - Unlimited Text (10-day)

Hello @ccgibbs 

I suggest you contact Moderators for help. It looks like you have 2 listed, would could mess things up with these Roaming addons.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

Need Help? Let's chat.