cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US roaming not working

Mrpm
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m traveling in the us right now and purchased the 10day data roaming but can not get it working.

im on $10 voice plan and 1G data add on.

successfully purchased the 1G 10 day data plan for us roaming 

tried ATT and T-Mobile APN settings. None of them is working 

8 REPLIES 8

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try the lost phone trick. To report your phone stolen.  Login to your account.  Choose  Plans and Add-ons tab. Then choose  Lost/Stolen Phone  tab.  The choose  Suspend Service  tab.  Logout.  Wait few minutes. Login in and report your phone found.  Reboot your phone. If you still have problems then contact a moderator. Moderator can be reached at  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Mrpm wrote:

I accidentally clicked on the accept solution button.

still not working.  I have roaming enabled. I can see att LTe but not able to access internet 

@Mrpm  So just to clarify your PM plan is the $10 limited talk plan? If yes, is it possible you ran out of minutes that is why the US roaming is currently not working? If that is the case then purchase the 500 minute Canada talk add-on fo $5.00 to get your plan going.

Mrpm

I accidentally clicked on the accept solution button.

still not working.  I have roaming enabled. I can see att LTe but not able to access internet 

Mrpm

Ok, I can confirm the roaming add on is showing in my add on section. Which means I completed the payment procedure.

i restore the apn setting to the default isp.mb.com

i tried att and T-Mobile restarted multiple times. None of them works.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Mrpm wrote:

I’m traveling in the us right now and purchased the 10day data roaming but can not get it working.

@Mrpm just to be clear:  did you complete the full 2-step process to purchase the add-ons? If you log into your account and see an Available Funds balance that includes the money you think you spent on the add-on(s), then you didn't complete the second step. Here's a detailed tutorial for your reference if you need it:  HOWTO: Purchasing Add-ons

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Mrpm wrote:

@Mrpm  Select the PM apn settings and turn roaming on on your device. Restart your phone.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Mrpm 

Enable roaming and data.

Restart your phone with PM SIM in it.  It will connect to AT&T or T-Mobile.  If not, select the network you want to use.

@Mrpm wrote:

You should not be making any changes to the APN settings. The Public Mobile APN settings should still be used while roaming.  Is the network allowing your phone to connect at all?  Any emergency calls only or no service on-screen messages?

Need Help? Let's chat.