cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: US roaming add on expired

@H___t___ wrote:

It's not listed in my add on section even though I see it in my purchase history.

When you say it is expired, do you mean it as been more than 10 days since you purchased the first one?

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@H___t___ wrote:

It's not listed in my add on section even though I see it in my purchase history.

So you see both of them listed  in your purchase history?

Highlighted

@krazykiwi wrote:

@H___t___ wrote:

When you say it is expired, do you mean it as been more than 10 days since you purchased the first one?

Purchasing Add-Ons is a 2-step process:
You will need to add funds equal to the amount of the Add-On to your account.
Then, click on ‘Purchase Add-Ons’ on the Overview page.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Based on the dates of my purchase history and my previous experience with purchasing add ons I'm fairly sure I've purchased it correctly . Hopefully the moderators can look at my account and quickly help. I'm still getting used to not being able to call a a support number to get help .

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@H___t___ wrote:

Based on the dates of my purchase history and my previous experience with purchasing add ons I'm fairly sure I've purchased it correctly . Hopefully the moderators can look at my account and quickly help. I'm still getting used to not being able to call a a support number to get help .

Have you tried this?

Login to self serve - Plan & add-ons - Lost/Stolen phone - Suspend service.
Logout and wait a few minutes then login and select found phone.
This will not blacklist your phone.

Highlighted

@H___t___ wrote:

I agree, sound like you did everything right. Hopefully the @Moderator_Team will be able to figure it out fairly quickly. In the meantime, you might want to try the Lost/Found trick as suggested by @krazykiwi in the previous post in the hopes that it might be able to fix the issue.Smiley Happy