cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: US roaming add on expired

@H___t___ wrote:

It's not listed in my add on section even though I see it in my purchase history.

When you say it is expired, do you mean it as been more than 10 days since you purchased the first one?

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@H___t___ wrote:

It's not listed in my add on section even though I see it in my purchase history.

So you see both of them listed  in your purchase history?

@krazykiwi wrote:

@H___t___ wrote:

When you say it is expired, do you mean it as been more than 10 days since you purchased the first one?

Purchasing Add-Ons is a 2-step process:
You will need to add funds equal to the amount of the Add-On to your account.
Then, click on ‘Purchase Add-Ons’ on the Overview page.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Based on the dates of my purchase history and my previous experience with purchasing add ons I'm fairly sure I've purchased it correctly . Hopefully the moderators can look at my account and quickly help. I'm still getting used to not being able to call a a support number to get help .

Mayor / Maire

@H___t___ wrote:

Based on the dates of my purchase history and my previous experience with purchasing add ons I'm fairly sure I've purchased it correctly . Hopefully the moderators can look at my account and quickly help. I'm still getting used to not being able to call a a support number to get help .

Have you tried this?

Login to self serve - Plan & add-ons - Lost/Stolen phone - Suspend service.
Logout and wait a few minutes then login and select found phone.
This will not blacklist your phone.

@H___t___ wrote:

I agree, sound like you did everything right. Hopefully the @Moderator_Team will be able to figure it out fairly quickly. In the meantime, you might want to try the Lost/Found trick as suggested by @krazykiwi in the previous post in the hopes that it might be able to fix the issue.Smiley Happy