cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US roaming add on expired

H___t___
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I purchased a second US roaming talk text and data add-on immediately after my first add on expired, and it appears the second add on expired without even taking effect .  Please help!

15 REPLIES 15

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@H___t___ wrote:

Based on the dates of my purchase history and my previous experience with purchasing add ons I'm fairly sure I've purchased it correctly . Hopefully the moderators can look at my account and quickly help. I'm still getting used to not being able to call a a support number to get help .

I agree, sound like you did everything right. Hopefully the @CS_Agent will be able to figure it out fairly quickly. In the meantime, you might want to try the Lost/Found trick as suggested by @krazykiwi in the previous post in the hopes that it might be able to fix the issue.Smiley Happy

@H___t___ wrote:

Based on the dates of my purchase history and my previous experience with purchasing add ons I'm fairly sure I've purchased it correctly . Hopefully the moderators can look at my account and quickly help. I'm still getting used to not being able to call a a support number to get help .

Have you tried this?

Login to self serve - Plan & add-ons - Lost/Stolen phone - Suspend service.
Logout and wait a few minutes then login and select found phone.
This will not blacklist your phone.

H___t___

sandpublic

@krazykiwi wrote:

@H___t___ wrote:

It's not listed in my add on section even though I see it in my purchase history.

When you say it is expired, do you mean it as been more than 10 days since you purchased the first one?

Purchasing Add-Ons is a 2-step process:
You will need to add funds equal to the amount of the Add-On to your account.
Then, click on ‘Purchase Add-Ons’ on the Overview page.

sandpublic

@H___t___ wrote:

It's not listed in my add on section even though I see it in my purchase history.

So you see both of them listed  in your purchase history?

@H___t___ wrote:

When you say it is expired, do you mean it as been more than 10 days since you purchased the first one?

H___t___

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@H___t___ wrote:

I purchased a second US roaming talk text and data add-on immediately after my first add on expired, and it appears the second add on expired without even taking effect .  Please help!

One thing to remember is that unless you use up all of the add-on, text, talk and data then you will have to wait the full 10 days to purchase the same add-on again.

sandpublic

@H___t___ wrote:

Thanks I can wait some more but it's already been over 14 hours now. 

That's more than enough time. When you check your past payment history does it show the second addon purchased?

Edit: In the meantime you should also send a message to the @CS_Agent by clicking on the following link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

@H___t___ wrote:

I cannot make calls anymore . When I log into my account I don't see the add-on listed .

When you say you don't see it listed, do you mean it is not listed in your add-on section as already being purchased or it is not available to purchase?

H___t___

Thanks I can wait some more but it's already been over 14 hours now. 

H___t___

I cannot make calls anymore . When I log into my account I don't see the add-on listed .

sandpublic

@H___t___ wrote:

It's possible that it will take some time to activate because it is not instant. Be patient and it should activate as soon as it's processed by the system. Did you restart your phone after purchasing the second addon?

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@H___t___ wrote:

What makes you think the second has expired? What error or message are you getting?

Does your self serve show you purchased the second add-on?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@H___t___ wrote:

Send a private message to moderator for help.  I hope that Moderator will response your request quickly.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

While you are waiting for moderator, you may try the lost/stolen phone trick to provision your roaming feature.

1. Login to your self-serve account.
2. Report your phone lost/stolen using [Plan and Add-Ons] --> [Lost/Stolen Phone]
3. Logoff
4. Wait 5 minutes and login again
5. Report your phone found.
6. Re-start you phone to provision your account again. i.e. enable all features of you plan again.

Good luck.

Need Help? Let's chat.