cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Add on

I am interested in purchasing the $8 add on for US minutes so I can contact family in the US. 

Does that add immediately or at the beginning of my next cycle? 

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Add on

It adds it on as soon as you purchase it and any unused minutes roll over to your next billing cycle.

@ljdemont wrote:

I am interested in purchasing the $8 add on for US minutes so I can contact family in the US. 

Does that add immediately or at the beginning of my next cycle? 

It starts immediately. Be careful about selecting the correct add-on. There is one talk add-on that is for use only within Canada and a different one that is only for use in the U.S.

Mayor / Maire

It is a two step process - you need to purchase and add it to your account.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/purchase-add-ons-through-self-serve

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The US minutes will be available for use immediately and any that are not used will never expire.

Add Ons

I'm going to purchase the 8$ add on for 200 US minutes so I can call my family in the US. 

Is it a one time add on or will the $8 be applied every month going forward until I cancel it? 

Oracle

Re: Add Ons

@ljdemont wrote:

I'm going to purchase the 8$ add on for 200 US minutes so I can call my family in the US. 

Is it a one time add on or will the $8 be applied every month going forward until I cancel it? 

It is a one-time purchase until all 200 minutes are used up.  It will not auto-renew

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *

Thanks for your help Shawn!

Mayor / Maire

@ljdemont wrote:

It's a 1 time add-on...you use  it until you run outta the 200  minutes...even if that takes several months. Good option for Canada/ US calling when the call originates in Canada.

Highlighted

US minutes Add On

I'm purchasing the $8 add on for 200 minutes to call the US. 

Here is a scenario: Let's say I have 20 minutes left out of the 200. I decide to make a phone call to the US. Will I get a warning when the 20 minutes is nearly up? Will it simply end my call? Or after the 20 minutes will I experience some kind of overage charges? 

Thanks!