cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US data roaming for 10 days

mackie101
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello ..Added the wrong data add on to my account. How do I get a hold of an actual person to help with this?

5 REPLIES 5

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mackie101  unfortunately there isn't a way to get to an actual person (i.e. by phone), you will need to message the MODS directly and wait for them to respond, which can take even up to 5 days depending how busy they are.  I suggest going back to your My Account and adding the correct add-on that you wanted so that you're not waiting for a long time without the feature you wanted originally.  I'm sure the MODS will make the appropriate adjustments once they a hold of you.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mackie101  What addon did you buy and what addon did you want?

Typical reply time once contacted is between  2-48 hours.

If urgent buy the addon you need. Hopefully you will get a credit on your account for the first one. But there are no guarantees. 

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

This is prepaid service, normally no refund, but you still can have a try by sending a message to MOD team.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@mackie101 wrote:

Hello ..Added the wrong data add on to my account. How do I get a hold of an actual person to help with this?

If you are having issues with your account it is recommended that you click here and contact the Public Mobile Team.

kelvarnsen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Click the little envelope on the top right of the screen. Send a private message to the Moderator_team. They may be able to help.

Need Help? Let's chat.