cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US data add on plans

Mcober
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to get a US data add on plan. If I am set up for auto pay, do I still need to deposit funds into my account to pay for it? Or will it just take it out at the next billing cycle?

4 REPLIES 4

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Mcober wrote:

I am trying to get a US data add on plan. If I am set up for auto pay, do I still need to deposit funds into my account to pay for it? Or will it just take it out at the next billing cycle?

To use something, you have to pay first. You can't pay for the add-on later.  Add-ons don't renew. You have to buy it each time needed.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Funds need to be added to buy the plan and autopay cannot be used in this case.

corrio
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

exactly what geopublic said, but make sure you do it right before you go into the US as you won't have data unless you are on wifi. The nice thing is you don't have to deal with the extra charges if you go over your data limit, like other providers. 🙂

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Mcober wrote:

@Mcober  You need to add the funds into your account and then purchase the add-on you want. AutoPay only works during your plan renewal not for purchasing add-ons. For US roaming add-ons your choices are:

usr.JPG

Need Help? Let's chat.