cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US data add on limit reached

Jpine28
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have purchased US data add on 1g, 500mg, and 250mg. I have used this up and cannot purchase anymore. How can I purchase another gig? Urgent for work

9 REPLIES 9

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Jpine28 wrote:

Is there a way to tag them in this post? Would that help? 3+ days is a long time with no data

@Jpine28@ yes you can tag them by typing the @ symbol and then starting to type "moderator" and you should see it come up in the list, and you click on "Moderator_Team" with the "MOD" tag beside it.  However, typically that makes no difference to when your request is dealt with.  They appear to be quite backlogged currently, but if you've already waited 3+ days, it shouldn't be much longer.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Jpine28

I will try that, thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jpine28 wrote:

Is there a way to tag them in this post? Would that help? 3+ days is a long time with no data

It's appallingly bad. But I haven't needed them for any technical reason since I started last May. I would really recommend getting a local prepaid service like H2O or tracfone.

@CS_Agent

Jpine28

Anonymous
Not applicable

@srlawren wrote:

@Anonymous Yes.  This is why @Jpine28 ended up with 1 each of the 3 different sizes available.  

Wow. Thanks.

srlawren

@Anonymous wrote:

@Turrca0 wrote:

Call and ask! You should be able to do it over the phone, i dont see why not

Unless you've been here since before 2015 (and haven't changed your plan) then there's no one to call.

@Anonymous looks like @Turrca0 didn't look into Public Mobile before signing up eh??

@Anonymous wrote: 

@srlawren: Really!? So even though the whole bucket has been consumed, you still have to wait the 10 days?!

(ok I didn't go looking)

@Anonymous Yes.  This is why @Jpine28 ended up with 1 each of the 3 different sizes available.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Turrca0 wrote:

Unless you've been here since before 2015 (and haven't changed your plan) then there's no one to call.

@srlawren: Really!? So even though the whole bucket has been consumed, you still have to wait the 10 days?!

(ok I didn't go looking)

Turrca0

srlawren

@Jpine28 wrote:

I have purchased US data add on 1g, 500mg, and 250mg. I have used this up and cannot purchase anymore. How can I purchase another gig? Urgent for work

@Jpine28 unfortunately you will need to reach out to the moderator team.  They can manually remove the spent add-on(s) from your account in the back end.  Unfortunately, they are really backlogged right now and "urgent" doesn't seem to be in their current vocabulary.  Current response times are around 3+ days.  You are welcome to try, and if you should choose to do so, you can learn how to private message them here for help:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-to-Get-Help/ta-p/251745

Need Help? Let's chat.