cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US calls

Elisabeth2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

We made an $8 add on for calls for 10 days to the USA. Can't complete the call - won't go through and 2 days have been wasted. Can't talk to anyone regarding this. We have $48 credit after paying for that add on so that's not the issue.  Anyone?!

We have turned the phone off and on, checked settings all okay.

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

crustylady
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@cellphoneuser1 

I'm aware there's no $48 add-on. 

Simply trying to provide additional information to help the original poster with the add-on process.

@Elisabeth2 , have things been rectified?

@crustylady wrote:

@cellphoneuser1 

Where the original poster originally said they have a $48 credit, it seemed to me it might have been possible they added funds to the account, but DIDN'T select the add-on to complete the process.

That's why I provided the add-on process provided by the Public Mobile help article.

@crustylady With a $48 credit, it isn't possible that the person didn't complete the 2 step process that I thinki you're talking about. There's no $48 add-on. When money is in the account, it's not a 2 step process. Going through thte add-on process once buys it and adds it. The wrong add-on was purchased.

crustylady

Yes, I'm aware. 

Nice approach, @cellphoneuser1

crustylady

@cellphoneuser1 

Where the original poster originally said they have a $48 credit, it seemed to me it might have been possible they added funds to the account, but DIDN'T select the add-on to complete the process.

That's why I provided the add-on process provided by the Public Mobile help article.

@crustylady The issue isn't not knowing how to buy add-ons. The wrong add-on was purchased.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Elisabeth2 , are you roaming in the US or trying to call to the US from Canada.  If the latter, then you need to get the US long distance add-on.  The US roaming add-on only works while traveling in the US.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Elisabeth2 

It appears you have purchased the USA roaming add-on which is used when you are travelling within the USA and looking to make calls.

EDIT:

To call USA from Canada,  you need to purchase the US calling add on:  

1000 U.S. Long Distance Minutes - $15

Need Help? Let's chat.