cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US calls dropping after 30 secondsbot

Bmilette
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Both in and outbound calls are dropping after 30 seconds.

3 REPLIES 3

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Bmilette wrote:

@Bmilette log into your self-serve account, click on Plans and Add-ons in the top navigation bar, then click on the My Add-ons button.  Do you see the 10-day US Roaming Unlimited Talk add-on listed more than once?  If so, this is what is causing your issue.  You cannot have more than 1 of this add-on active at any time, or it causes the symption you're seeing.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Cornel_I
Customer Support Agent

Hello all,

Here are the troubleshooting steps to make use of that do solve 95%, in our experience, of device-related issues (a factory reset is also advisable to try if going trough all below steps does not help - in case that you might not have another unlocked device to test with):

*if using dual SIM device please use your Public Mobile SIM card in device's SIM card slot 1 and test

*restart device and test service whenever having any apparent coverage issues (dropped calls, data not working fine, etc.)

*find and use the Reset Network Settings option in device settings (most likely under Settings>General management>Reset for Android, under Settings>General>Reset for iPhone)

*test in same location with other unlocked device to see if any big difference in signal strength, if possible

*verify that Date & Time setting in device is set to network-provided

*check if there is any software update available for the operating system from your phones's settings, install it if there is

If going trough all the above will not help at all, please be sure to check that also the service is paid up to date before using our virtual assistant SIMon to submit a service ticket to our team, for a close look at your account and service from our end.

Goodl luck to all!

Cornel 
Moderators team

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Bmilette wrote:

You could try rebooting your phone and see if this fixes the issue.  Otherwise I would think you need to submit a ticket to moderatos via SIMon here: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Type in 'rep', then select 'contact us', then 'submit ticket' and follow the prompts to complete the submission.

Need Help? Let's chat.